Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard Discovery: Kuribolt I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Discovery: Kuribolt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Card Discovery: Kuribolt Empty
PostSubject: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:09 am

Throughout ygo series, every hero has had some version of kuriboh, whether it be the actual kuriboh, or just a floatin montster only he/she can see. In any case the card I'm about to show you may not be such a big deal but it is something to look at.

Card Discovery: Kuribolt Kuribolt-JP-Anime-ZX

Name: Kuribolt
Card Description: You can target 1 Xyz Monster on the field; detach all of its Xyz Material and Special Summon "Kuribolt Tokens" (Thunder-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 200 each) in Attack Position equal to the number of Xyz Materials that were detached.

Now, this little thunder-typed, mecha-furball, may look small but it does have a pretty good effect. not only does, it detatch xyz materials from ANYWHERE ON THE FIELD, but it also gives you field advantage(although seeing as they are in attack position it doesn't really help). This card can single-handedly take down utopia, and even reduce Roach to a 1900ATK beater It can be summoned by one for one, and the tokens have no restrictions. Now I know what ur thinkin, "Frost that's all good, but why would I give my opponent easy targets to pick off?" Well that's where this card comes in:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Boltage_Summon

Name: Boltage Summon
Card Description: Tribute all "Kuribolt Tokens" you control; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck for each "Kuribolt Token" Tributed. The ATK and DEF of monsters Special Summoned by this effect become 0.

With these two, those tokens, turn into ANYTHING. The monsters being summoned aren't specified, so you can summon tuners, xyz materials or anything. Their attack is 0, but who cares, you prolly just rendered and opponent's monster useless, and gained a synchro summon/xyz summon, in the case of scrap dragon, you just gained even more advantage, since Kuribolt remains on the field throughout all of this. IMO it's a pretty good card, though it can waste your normal summon, if your opponent has many options, but it can also be a free xyz, or synchro fodder(since u get at least 2 monsters on the field) for bulb and spore. All in all, I'd say this card is 5/10 just cuz, it can give ur opp a useless monster, while leaving you vulnerable, and cuz it can allow you to take over, but at the price of having the support spell with it(which makes it not too good).
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 am

Nomore making fun of kuriboh OTK :l
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 am

Like: it's actually a fun, Kuriboh-based card that has some potential
Dislike: it isn't fuzzy, not as cute, and doesn't look enough like the other Kuribohs Sad
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 am

I actually think it's really cute. I agree with frost on his 5/10 comment. When I read the eff first thing i thought was: OMG, found the best side vs xyz spam deck. Then thinking for 5 secons more, i thought "oh, wait, i have to normal summon a 300 atk monster, and have the potential of having dead draws if i run the support spell". However, i can see how it would be a good side in decks that synchro spam cuz you can get rid of that 300 atk monster really quickly.

All in all, good job frost on your review.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 pm

With gold sarc and leviair, we can handle it
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm

^tru dat

This fuzzy techno version of kuriboh sure can come in handy though...
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am

Someone did something about Kuribolt in DHQ Very Happy I like the card idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Kuribolt   Card Discovery: Kuribolt Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Discovery: Kuribolt
Page 1 of 1