Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTech of the Week #15 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech of the Week #15

Go down 
+5
Vongola-x
The Crocodile
TinyCrash
King007
Scorpion67
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week #15 Empty
PostSubject: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Ya New tech of the week XD

Stardus Dragon asked me about it thi morning. I toally forgot about this sorry guyz I was realy busy lately and ent to locals on my free times so meh. But yeah, Enjoy the video Smile and

PLZ comment on youtube too Smile I will really Apreciate. If I can get My chanel Popular, It might bring more people to DGA Very Happy

Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 pm

hmm, i started watching it a bit but after it turned out about offering gadgets i closed it .
I'm sure it was pretty awesome tech from an anwesome duelist but i'm bored of gadgets Very Happy

Give us some thing new !

EDIT: After watching the whole video i felt stupid lol
It was a nice tech scorp, i don't know where u found those 2 cards lol
But it's good to know them, so i'll make sure i'll use them for the future !
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

God I love Kycoo i'm probably going to play him side deck next format. If you're considering playing gb or any other deck on ycs Toronto im gladly to help you
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 pm

thx for te commnts guyz

@TinyCrash : You better help me and you better get actie here ou nab Razz but yeah I will talk to you next week, I need to test some decks for the nextformat and for YCS toronto ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Sadly can't go to ycs toronto you better represent me! XD
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

MAAAAN, this is what i call a good and useful tech otw!!
im impressed of the virus mail idea, i didnt think about glads with that card, it just couldnt come to my mind. Glads are coming back and will pwn harder now!
And siding vs plants is also useful

THANX DUUD! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Don't use your channel, use the DGA channel for this and upload all you have left on your pc to the DGA channel too
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 am

Nice tech scorp, I used to be into glads, will prolly have to get back into it, and I can honestly say I never thought of Kyocco as a side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:36 am

@Vongola : I will upload the stuff I still have on my comp on the DGA Channel then
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:43 am

meh ima just copy paste the same thing xD
Im pretty sure zombie sworns will do really good in the next banlist since most zombies are dark and + lightsworns = BLS

Really like kycoo it was always underrated but it's still amazing , don't forget that u can use that with chaos sorcerer or BLS too since it's dark

Infect mail is really good with GBs but i don't see how it's useful in other decks and so..

Nice tech of the week!
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 am

Kycoo has always been a great side deck card, versatile 18atk and seals off the grave as well as slowly picking off the opponents monsters. Chaos fodder is a plus as well. And hes a Spellcaster soooo that makes me Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 am

People side Kycoo upon occasion but for quite some time he's been outclassed by Crow IMO. Now...perhaps not so much. It seals off BLS, and Sorc, and Simorgh, and Spore and DPrison (though we may not see it much this format), and the opponents Crow, and Crevice, and Chaos Trap Hole (which may see some use now), and Orient Dragon, and Trishula, and Mezuki, and Book of Life, and Fissure, and Macro, and Banisher, could probably go on Very Happy. Not only this random epicness, but his main strength is that he removes twice as much as Crow, which is important with Lightsworn soon to be spammed like crazy. When compared to Crevice, he's faster, can use his effect more than once, not a minus, and all in an 1800 body, though sometimes he can't always work if there's something bigger. He's a spellcaster and a dark, perfect for the repopularized Allure and BLS and Chaos, and material for Arcanite, which is just an epic synchro.

Infected Mail is a good idea. GBs are pro this format, I say take them to YCS. Idk how good they'll be next format though. Currently they rely on traps :/. But they're adaptable, so I don't think we've seen the last of them when the banlist hits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #15   Tech of the Week #15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech of the Week #15
Page 1 of 1