Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! Empty
PostSubject: 2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !   2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

ok, I just starting using a Hero Beatdown deck that i built from scratch ( yay ! ) and it's doing pretty good so far, it just uses brutal force with trap negating via Royal decree to be safe, so Braw FTW !

Here are 2 duels i had with it, i had more epic duels but these are the ones i could get on tape !

enjoy !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a direct link for the ones who can't see the video here ^^
http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/705/nqes.mp4/
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: 2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !   2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Karakuri dude misplayed, he can't get Kuick effect if he suicides it. Lol wtf is wrong with that guy, Smashing Shining twice in a row? He just gave himself a -2 for no reason. Cool deck, I like heroes, particularly the Gate version. In my Shining Gate build I run 3 Gate 3 Terraforming 3 ecall and Rota to et teheran combos rolling. 1st turn Shining is awesome. Idk what I'll do next format though. Gate is much more vulnerable with heavy and 3 mst and I'd have to squeeze in stardust into the extra for starlight road...even so...3 mst sucks. I liked this format bc they can't Warn a fusion by Gate, dprison barely matters and mirror and torrential only help you plus with shining
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: 2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !   2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 am

the only problem with this deck is when i don't get royal decree early on the game, and because i can swarm like hell with fusions i prefer to bait his traps and not go fully brutal with the duel until i get decree. but usually i get it first turn or second turn, also i added in sarcophagus to help me get decree earlier, but i still don't know about that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !   2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck ! Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Test Duels with my new Hero Deck !
Page 1 of 1