Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBeast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it Empty
PostSubject: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 am

Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it Beastherostun

Yh I've been workin on this idea for a while, the elements of the deck is basically a mix of various stun decks. The beasts obviously for OP(Wanghu is soooo good), and the 4 Heroes for Free destruction and Fusion. I've been doing well with this deck so far, I've even been able to topple sams(though since most DN sam users are noobs meh) but I do need some advice on it. Been wanting to add mind control and bump horn up to 3 but I don't know what to take out to keep the deck idea as it is. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am

Needs moar Wanghu ^^. Try comboing it with Burden it's annoying. Can't tell why tg that is lol...doesn't even look like a tg o.O. I actually don't see the point of Tengus since you will rarely synch. And 2 Phantom Beast should be fine if you're just running 3 Wanghu and 2 of whatever the hell that card next to Tengu is. Seven tools would be nice...I would say drop Tengus for a 3rd Wanghu and 2 tools/1 tool and tkr. Idk what to drop for burdens lol
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 am

Lol I was thinkin for a different deck about T.G. cuz it used to be in here, sry abt that.

As for tengu I keep him for 3 reasons:
1. I can synchro with gale or veiler(if I'm desperate)
2. If I need to miracle fuse and keep Tengu for extra damage
3. It's a constant field presence and god stall tactic.

The card next to tengu is Pitch-Black Warworlf(Stops traps in Battle Phase) Don't really know what to take out for burden, but I don't think I need it too much Razz I like two TKR just cuz when I ran 3, I couldn't do much since I had dualities in hand stopping any plays. But, I drop anything for seven tools, it may be the warwolf. thnx Harpy Very Happy any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am

Mk I've thought about this for a while and I have some things to say:
first, DO NOT drop Tengu. I just realized you can use Horn on him, and that automatically makes him worth it, in addition to the reasons you stated, and ALSO bc he's good xyz fodder. Moving on, you definately need a third Wanghu and Horn. Just...yeah. And also I've found Warwolf doesn't suck as much as I originally thought. I'm not totally sold on him yet but he's actually kind nice and a beast. I made a version of this here I dropped the hero engine, monsters were at 15, and I added Burdens as well. I suggest trying that. In my opinion hero beat is meant to be it's own deck. Even in pure Miracle Gemini I don't have as much room as I'd like for tech, combining them with another engine just complicates the problem. That's not to say it can't work together, Life Stream Drgon kicked the crap out of me with Gemini Machinas before. However I do think it might work better without them. Give both a try Wink. My version focuses more on abusing Wanghu and doing my best to keep him on the board. And I hve plenty of room for generic hate. And Burden is a **** lol. I can post my build if you're interested
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

I see.....though the hero engine does work, sometimes it does give useless hands, that's -9 cards +7(considering that I'm adding 3rd wanghu and horn) so that gives me 7 extra slots for burdens and other trap protection, thnx for the help will try it out and see how it goes.

PS. Once warwolf is on the field, my opponent can only watch in horror as I beat them down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Tried my version extensively today...yeah, keep Warwolf Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. Just 2 though. I went like 10-0 dueling randoms xD. Still need to test against someone realy good...like one of our members Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 pm

New Decklist, looks ok but I need to figure out what to fill in the gaps with(except side) and what to replace BTH with, if anything.

Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it Beastherostun-1

EDIT: Yes I know E-HERO Shining and RoTA are still there I forgot to take it out
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Book, duh. Rota out for 3rd Burden (yep it's that good). Try Breakers, they just pwn. Perhaps instead of Veilers or a Veiler and Cydra. And where the heck is Oppression? Take out a monster like Monk or something for it. Monk is okay for the xyz summon but meh. Kinda random. Oppression>the meta. IMO trunade isn't needed in stun builds but if ya got the space why not I guess
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:10 am

I added another BTH for RoTA, and I guess I'll change Monk for book, but otherwise it works really well now, thnx for tha help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it   Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Hero Mix/Splash/Stun/w.e the f#@k you wanna call it
Page 1 of 1