Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnother deck I wanna use... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another deck I wanna use...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SabreW

SabreW

Another deck I wanna use... Empty
PostSubject: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay, I've scrapped my entire idea on putting together an Evil Hero deck, but I haven't taken them out completely. I've pretty much turned this into a Lightsworn deck, but the focus is not to bring out Judgment Dragon, but Evil Hero Dark Gaia (though JD does help in bringing out Gaia safely for an OTK).

My old deck, as Blitz and JakeLegion have infromed me, lacked consistency. And after countless tests of trying to prove them wrong, I couldn't make it any more consistent with the knowledge I had. So instead, I decided to try this out.

Sabre’s GaiaSworn Deck

Monsters: 21
2x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
1x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
1x Glow Up Bulb
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
2x Judgment Dragon
2x Lava Golem
1x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
2x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Necro Gardna
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Valkyrion the Magna Warrior

Spells: 17
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
2x Dark Calling
1x Dark Fusion
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
2x Magical Stone Excavation
1x Monster Reborn
2x Monster Reincarnation
3x Solar Recharge
3x Trade-In

Trap: 4
2x Solemn Warning
2x Trap Stun

Side Deck:
2x Cyber Dragon
2x D.D. Crow
2x Leeching the Light
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Nobleman of Crossout
2x Smashing Ground
2x Debunk
1x Mind Crush
2x Royal Decree

Extra Deck:
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3x Evil Hero Dark Gaia
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
2x Gem-Knight Pearl

Last edited by SabreW on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 am

Sabre...Y U MAKE DECKS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX?!???! xD. Seriously though, it's the same with Wind-ups, I've been testing them but there's just too much tech I want to add in it. Same with this...in fact, I'm kinda overhauling all my hero builds lately bc they're dead drawing the life out of me. Someone else wanna give it a try?
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 am

umm 3x duality is a must here but i dont think that even that will be enough to combat the inconsistency.

there's just too much dead draw altogether
Back to top Go down
JakeLegion

JakeLegion

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm

One thing i see is the inconsistency of the overall deck, Maybe try running 3x of certain monsters so that draws can be more predictable rather than random.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 am

Re-edited for whole deck retuning. Added LS engine and Trade-In for more consistency from what I had before.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 am

Ls made it more inconsistant tbh :/. Try focusing on one specific fusion instead of all of them so you run less dead draws. Lightning Golem is one of the best, and Sparkman and Clayman aren't terrible to draw into. So run 2-3 copies of them and some Dark Callings along with normal hero support and dualities and traps
Back to top Go down
JakeLegion

JakeLegion

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:01 pm

i agree with Harper, sry XD
As soon as i get the clearance from SOMEBODY to open up a deckshop i will be more that happy to make you a deck for free (this deck in particular).
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Why don't you just post your fixes here Jake xD?
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:49 pm

You guys really think it's that bad? I really thought it was pretty creative. Not to mention when I was testing this build out on DN I got 13-2 with it. But if you guys think it can be better, than I'm all ears because I really want to play with this deck the best way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another deck I wanna use...   Another deck I wanna use... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another deck I wanna use...
Page 1 of 1