Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst plays you've seen in a game

Go down 
+41
Dragonslayer9800
gutsberserk
Snilly
Exiled
NoUserName
Dukemon
serialstriker
Xanatos
RyuheiAoi
nerolwo
TheHelixNebula
bakura normal
gradyent
TheWiseman
Vinny12
Quincy99
SirFunchalot
Stardust Dragon
Nivedo
vem123
redgar
Supreme_King
Minako
King007
j0hnb0i
Natsu
Scorpion67
Atlus
Shadow
LegendaryFrost
BliTz
The_Dutch_Prince
NinjaKiller
Omar4ever
coolchemist2001
Snakedoc(Lord)
Vongola-x
Fate
Harper7000
TheRuler
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I think that it's the best area to post it, and i think that there aren't any other thread like this on the forum. So, here is, post here the worst plays that you've ever seen or heard about(the AI of videogame also count). Here is my list:

HUMAN VS HUMAN

Player A has the control of the duel field. Player B synchro Black Rose and negates its own Black Rose with Starlight Road(classic play at style tribute Yata-Garasu and Substitoad to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon).
Player A has a Morphing Jar flipped to ATK and a Marshmallon Set, and 700 lp. Player B has 2 monarchs and 2 Jinzos on ATK. Player B activate Fissure on Morphing Jar. Player A makes the Batteryman OTK on next turn.
Player A activate SIM against XX-Sabers(Darksoul confused him maybe)
Player A has 2 monsters on field. Player B activate Just Desserts and Player A negates with Seven Tools.
Player A try to negates Chaos Sorcerer and Book of Life with Stardust Dragon.
Player A try to activate Last Turn with 5500 LPs(I am Player A on this)
Player A activate Warrior Returning Alive with Dimensional Fissure on the field(I again)
Player A summons Captain Gold without Skyscraper. Player B activates Bottomless and Player A tries to get it back with Monster Reborn(I am Player B)
Player A activates Card Trader and says that he can draw 5 cards.

HUMAN VS AI
AI negates its own Heavy Storm with Solemn Judgment.
AI has D-Hero Malicious and Plaguespreader Zombie on field and don't make any Synchro.
AI's Shi En negates the player to activate Typhoon on his own Seven Tools set. So player activates Dark Hole(yes, it was a Trojan Horse-style play)
AI activates Mind Control and passes the turn.
AI discard its entire hand trying to use Brionac's effect on Chaos Command. After that, it attacks.
Player playing with Mill Deck. Player activate Book of Moon on Morphing Jar and AI chains its own Book of Moon on the same Jar.
AI uses Magical Stone Excavation and get from the grave itself.
AI uses Monster Reincarnation, discard Judgment Dragon and get itself back.

Rulez Bai Harpeh:
1. Put the images in spoilers so it doesn't take a million years to load the page for people with slow computers or Internet
2. This topic is for posting screens of your opponent misplaying, or describing the misplay. Do NOT make your own topic for screens of your opponent misplaying. If you do make your own topic, you will receive a warning. If you wish to post other kinds of pictures, use these topics:

Screenshots of You Being Awesome In A Duel:
https://tdga.forumotion.com/t1943-print-of-your-duel

Pictures of Yourself:
https://tdga.forumotion.com/t522p45-how-do-you-look-like-in-the-real-life

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 am

Sackyness moment:

Opponent has Faultroll, 2 boggart, and pashuul on field, i have t.g warwolf and 3 backrow. Natural reaction opponent goes for Hyunlei and targets my 3 backrow. Flip startlight and welcome my stardust on the field.
Opponent uses faultroll to get pashuul again, and syncs for hyunlei again and targets my 2 backrow (trying to bluff me into using my startdust). Flip my 2nd starlight and welcome my second stardust. Opponent quits.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 am

hahaha that's just silly.

Dueling opponent, they're using Lightsworn, I'm running the Wind-Up hand destruction deck. I discard a Gragonith from his hand. Seriously, who in their right mind would ever run that card?
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 am

Gragonith is indeed a good card, but isn't the best. Celestia is. By the other side Gragonith is better on Twilight decks since there isn't so much LS to tribute for Celestia.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 am

I don't want to get into an argument about this, but personally I think you can do more productive things with your resources in Lightsworn OR twilight than drop a beatstick.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 am

I run 1 Celestia in my LS (no Gragonith), and even that is a dead draw many times when i draw it.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:34 am

well i was in a match and this person didnt know how game mechanics worked. because that was the driving force of the whole argument. and priority as well. the two cards in question, card trooper and bottomless trap hole

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:23 am

i love guys like those. "i haz top tier imaginary deck on teh interwebz, therefore i'm always right" herp derp
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 am

Aww, that guy has a custom profile. Where it must say online/offline it's written "banned" Sad lol
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Epic Fail Opponent.   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 pm

D-Bray: No
RyuheiAoi: Legal.
RyuheiAoi: Not a tribute.
D-Bray: you cant use shining to summon shining
RyuheiAoi: Nothing says I cannot.
D-Bray: you Must use Nova
D-Bray has called an admin
RyuheiAoi: Lol.
D-Bray: i know your deck off by heart
RyuheiAoi: I used your Elemental Hero (Heat) and my Light monster (Shining)
RyuheiAoi: To bring out a Shining.
D-Bray: also with brain control you cannot tribute them in a fusion summon
RyuheiAoi: Mind Control.
RyuheiAoi: And it wasn't tribute.
RyuheiAoi: It was FUSION.
RyuheiAoi: Not the same thing.

D-Bray: you might wanna click M1
RyuheiAoi: As if you do.
D-Bray: i know But admins Like it if you are in the Part you were doing whilst you called them
RyuheiAoi: You called them, not me.
RyuheiAoi: And they showed up and left.
D-Bray: i know
D-Bray: Hey
RyuheiAoi: 4100 each.
D-Bray: you have to wait for the admin
RyuheiAoi: I did. He showed up and left.
RyuheiAoi: Obviously, I didn't do anything wrong.
D-Bray: no he didnt
D-Bray has called an admin
D-Bray: Im not budging until i talk to one
D-Bray has canceled his admin call
D-Bray has lost 2000 life points (<--- Solemn Warning, after another normal summon. Tried to use it on my Shining when I had summoned Voltic)
RyuheiAoi: Too late. Missed the timing for Shining.
D-Bray: kk
D-Bray has left the duel

---

I had two Shining and a Voltic. Each Shining was 4,100 ATK. Wasn't much they could do.

---

Also, to exemplify this...

RyuheiAoi: You called them, not me.
RyuheiAoi: And they showed up and left.
D-Bray: i know

And...

D-Bray: you have to wait for the admin
RyuheiAoi: I did. He showed up and left.
RyuheiAoi: Obviously, I didn't do anything wrong.
D-Bray: no he didnt
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:54 am

I was testing my Fortune Ladies.

I had Water and Dark on field and less than 12 cards on deck. Opp had only 2 cards on hand. Monster Reborn a Dark in my graveyard, attacks Water. I flip Time Passage and Water wins. When i use Dark effect to bring a Light from my grave opp quit.

EDIT:

I start. Terraforming into divine wind, summon delta, bounce for birman, ss 1st tengu, sync for ancient fairy, ss 2nd tengu, ancient fairy for delta, up tengu level, sync for sd, ss 3rd tengu and set starlight and end. Opp draws and ragequits.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:38 am

WHAT THE F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
LOL, i arrived a bit late, but that one... Now find Vongy and tag admin! xD
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:33 am

So many misplays by Matija vs RyuheiAoi...

Matija: Tribute Cliff for Bamboo and try get its effect.

Ryuhei: Heavy Storm
Matija: Solemn Warning

Ryuhei: Summon Lyla, eff
Matija: Don't chain the BTH.

Matija: Try sync Cosmobeet and Kaien for Trishula.

Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:40 am

^best one from those duels is this:

Ryuhei summoned Stratos

Matija summoned Cosmobeetle and used Mantis eff (could only do one)

Ryuhei uses Stratos eff after that (misses timing)

Smile
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 am

The funnier is that Matija won most of duels xD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 am

well, both played poorly on that one
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
https://imgur.com/afe08

ahahahahahaha

. . . . . . all I've got to say is WOW
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:45 pm

ROFL XD
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Dueling a Plant synchro.

Opp: Empty field. One for one w/dandy. special summons Tuningware ( lv 1. nontuner). syncs for formula. Draws 2 Shocked .... Then sends formula back to extra to special Birdman. Shocked ... then syncs for armory arm. This was a 1500 rated player Razz
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 am

Today i got a guy trying to sync with Laggia. I guess he was mad cuz i baited it out with Dark Hole then sync'ed for Thor and attacked into a 700 atk monster.

But there is quite a lot of mistakes that me and Vinny got testing:

Vinny's opp starts: Herpa derpa BLS, ends.
Vinny: 2 verz, Xyz into Bahamut, take BLS, win on next turn.

Opp's field: Giganoto(5 jurracs, 1000 boost), Utopia(where's laggia?) and Velo.
My field: Red Nova Dragon at 7500.
Opp: Plays Enemy Controller. I was almost saying gg cuz i had 5500 LP but they instead change Nova to def.

Opp: Power Gladiator
Me: Solemn Warning
Opp later: CotH on Gladiator.
After 5 minutes of discussion(he: i hate off-card rulings, me: i am the tester so i am right), we take back the duel.
Me: Some swarm, synchro for Nightmare, call wrong so MSF into Axon Kicker. Attack and end.
Opp: Lightning Vortex on Axon Kicker dropping Quickdraw Synchron
Me: Do nothing. I say him to read Kicker and then he quits. Our test is 0-100, this guy got -64.(yes, i posted his test as -64)
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

its not a big misplay, but more like trying to make me do something that i couldnt do.

but earlier we waited for a good 10 minutes for an admin with an issue about him dropping Maxx"C" and if he draws a card for each monster sommoned by return from diff. dimension.

Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 O59aW
https://imgur.com/O59aW
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Here's one:

My opponent (Another DGA member) uses Mind Control to take my Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress. Then does a Level 6 Synchro for a Laval Synchro (Lavals are his main deck) which says 1 FIRE Tuner + 1 FIRE non-Tuner monster. When I tell him he can't, he says I am only making him take it back so I don't lose. Then, because he couldn't do anything else (He took Brionac out of his Extra Deck for the Laval Synchro), he was forced to mill three cards and return my monster to me.
Back to top Go down
serialstriker

serialstriker

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm

is that the match i watched?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst plays you've seen in a game
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next