Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWorst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst plays you've seen in a game

Go down 
+41
Dragonslayer9800
gutsberserk
Snilly
Exiled
NoUserName
Dukemon
serialstriker
Xanatos
RyuheiAoi
nerolwo
TheHelixNebula
bakura normal
gradyent
TheWiseman
Vinny12
Quincy99
SirFunchalot
Stardust Dragon
Nivedo
vem123
redgar
Supreme_King
Minako
King007
j0hnb0i
Natsu
Scorpion67
Atlus
Shadow
LegendaryFrost
BliTz
The_Dutch_Prince
NinjaKiller
Omar4ever
coolchemist2001
Snakedoc(Lord)
Vongola-x
Fate
Harper7000
TheRuler
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I think that it's the best area to post it, and i think that there aren't any other thread like this on the forum. So, here is, post here the worst plays that you've ever seen or heard about(the AI of videogame also count). Here is my list:

HUMAN VS HUMAN

Player A has the control of the duel field. Player B synchro Black Rose and negates its own Black Rose with Starlight Road(classic play at style tribute Yata-Garasu and Substitoad to summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon).
Player A has a Morphing Jar flipped to ATK and a Marshmallon Set, and 700 lp. Player B has 2 monarchs and 2 Jinzos on ATK. Player B activate Fissure on Morphing Jar. Player A makes the Batteryman OTK on next turn.
Player A activate SIM against XX-Sabers(Darksoul confused him maybe)
Player A has 2 monsters on field. Player B activate Just Desserts and Player A negates with Seven Tools.
Player A try to negates Chaos Sorcerer and Book of Life with Stardust Dragon.
Player A try to activate Last Turn with 5500 LPs(I am Player A on this)
Player A activate Warrior Returning Alive with Dimensional Fissure on the field(I again)
Player A summons Captain Gold without Skyscraper. Player B activates Bottomless and Player A tries to get it back with Monster Reborn(I am Player B)
Player A activates Card Trader and says that he can draw 5 cards.

HUMAN VS AI
AI negates its own Heavy Storm with Solemn Judgment.
AI has D-Hero Malicious and Plaguespreader Zombie on field and don't make any Synchro.
AI's Shi En negates the player to activate Typhoon on his own Seven Tools set. So player activates Dark Hole(yes, it was a Trojan Horse-style play)
AI activates Mind Control and passes the turn.
AI discard its entire hand trying to use Brionac's effect on Chaos Command. After that, it attacks.
Player playing with Mill Deck. Player activate Book of Moon on Morphing Jar and AI chains its own Book of Moon on the same Jar.
AI uses Magical Stone Excavation and get from the grave itself.
AI uses Monster Reincarnation, discard Judgment Dragon and get itself back.

Rulez Bai Harpeh:
1. Put the images in spoilers so it doesn't take a million years to load the page for people with slow computers or Internet
2. This topic is for posting screens of your opponent misplaying, or describing the misplay. Do NOT make your own topic for screens of your opponent misplaying. If you do make your own topic, you will receive a warning. If you wish to post other kinds of pictures, use these topics:

Screenshots of You Being Awesome In A Duel:
https://tdga.forumotion.com/t1943-print-of-your-duel

Pictures of Yourself:
https://tdga.forumotion.com/t522p45-how-do-you-look-like-in-the-real-life

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 am

lol this topic goes to a ragequit direction xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:59 am

I can beat all of those: I summon Tour Guide, say "eff". Opponent disconnects. LOL
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am

I activate Pot Of duality and search for my Gemini spark. I attack with my only monster that is neos alius

Opponnet's turn. He activates Lightning vortex on alius while he knows that spart is FD and he have a backrow -.-
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 am

A friend told me about this.. He says to a watcher: Watch the fail..
Player A: Special summon Cyber Dragon
Player B: Compulsory to Cyber Dragon
Player A: Chain Torrential tribute to compulsory affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

lol who chains compulsory to cyber dragon xD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am

lmao, just re-summon cydra xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Opponent starts the duel, sets 3 and summons Koa'ki Meiru Urnight, at end phase he shows me X-Saber Aribellum from hand. Urnight destroyed.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:07 am

DOUBLE POST (told you imma love this topic):

I was vs'ing a fish OTK deck, and the guy starts performing the trish loop. Since i never tried performing the loop myself, I figured i'll sit back and enjoy the show of me getting owned and maybe learn a thing of two. 5 minutes later, the guy was still going at it with no single trishula summoned yet. 5 minutes after that, he rage quits.

Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

coolchemist2001 wrote:
DOUBLE POST (told you imma love this topic):

I was vs'ing a fish OTK deck, and the guy starts performing the trish loop. Since i never tried performing the loop myself, I figured i'll sit back and enjoy the show of me getting owned and maybe learn a thing of two. 5 minutes later, the guy was still going at it with no single trishula summoned yet. 5 minutes after that, he rage quits.

LOL that is too funny i love when people copy someone's deck and doesn't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 am

Thats net deckers being .... net deckers Smile
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 am

Opp: Set some cards

Me: Activate typhoon on Sanctuary

Opp: Chains Warning

Opp: Attack Insect Knight with Hyperion.

Me: Take 800

Opp: Attack directly with Consecrated

Me: Demise with 1200

Opp: Summon Shining ANgel and don't attack

Me: Summon Sonic Bird

Opp: Activate Solemn Warning and lose the duel paying it.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 am

lolz this just happened..

Player A has alius on field with 1 face down
Player B has evolkaiser ragia with 2 xyz, tkro and 3 face down

player A: activates face down super poly, discards and targets alius and ragia. B releases 2 xyz to stop it. FAIL #1, after intense (pointless) argument the guy still doesnt understand. a mod is called but immediately Player B agrees.

as soon as the mod leaves Player B activates F. Lance on his ragia. FAIL #2 , another 5 minutes pass as people troll Player B on the watcher's chat. But FINALLY it looks like Player B understands how to read. and Player A summons Nova master. After it's summoned Player B chains Black Horn of heaven. FAIL #3 I leave immediately

the sad part is that Player B had a rating of 1300+
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 am

why is playing F.Lance a fail ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:23 pm

The same reason negating with Ragia is a fail: you can't chain a spell, trap, or monster effect in response to Super Poly -_-. Refer to my sig
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 pm

oh yes i forgot the second effect of Super Poly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am

No one can beat this (My own misplay, yay. I've already told some, even worse, some saw it):

I'm in total control in duel 3 of a war match, and i summon Acid Golem. Acid Golem ends up draining all 8000 of my LP; i lose the match.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 am

coolchemist2001 wrote:
No one can beat this (My own misplay, yay. I've already told some, even worse, some saw it):

I'm in total control in duel 3 of a war match, and i summon Acid Golem. Acid Golem ends up draining all 8000 of my LP; i lose the match.

LOL XD I will tell you what I say to everyone ... Thats what you get for playing OCG Cards Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:56 am

LOL @ chemist. Here's some more:
Me: has Red Dragon Archfiend, 2 Drill Warrior, and Lyla on the field in atk (yes, I was just showing off. It was a for fun irl duel). Attack with RDA to destroy all their 3 set monsters.
Opponent: MISPLAY #1: the one I attacked was Gravekeeper's Spy and he didn't use the effect.
Me: attack directly with Drill Warriors and Lyla. Main phase 2, switch Lyla into def to kill a spell/trap. FAIL #2: it was Mirror Force. I had Starlight Road but that's beside the point lol, he didn't know that

Opponent: uses Dark Hole to kill my field. Summons Shura and specials Gale. I have 1 facedown bth and 2900 lp. I thought I was done. But then he synchs into Armor Master and I bth it. Next turn I use Reborn and win by swarming. Fail #1: Armor Master only has 2500 and my lp were 2900. Shura+Gale=3100. Fail #2: even if it wasn't bth or a solemn, the worst it could be is mirror force. If it was tt I would have already used it. If it was dprison it would only take 1 of his monsters

Me: makes a big comeback out of nowhere with Trishula and Chaos Sorceror and without thinking summons Dopple tokens when I had 600 lp.
Opponent: summons random Kycoo and wins
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 am

loool chemist XD

@ harper : if that's 1 game, then ur opponent had a LOT of life points xD, nice one though Wink
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

Vongola-x wrote:
I start: Summon Tengu, set mst, d prison and warning.

Oponent summon the 2100atk karakuri, activates d fissure, attacks, I use mst on fissure. summon tengu from deck. his monster goes by his eff to def. He sets 3 s/t.

My turn: I summon Jurrac Guaiba, atk the karakuri and destroy it, eff to summon Jurrac Velo and tengu direct. 2 dynos to Evolkeiser Ragia, set smth else, can't remember.

Oponents: draws and disconnects...
Those days i've got a similar play:

Me: Set Treeborn.

Opp: Summon 1700/0 Steelswarm, attack it, set 2.

Me: Reborn Treeborn, activate Controller, opp activates Dark Flash, i set Dupe.

Opp: Set 1500/1900 Steelswarm.

Me: Tribute Dupe for Mobius, search Swap, destroy the other f/d with Mobius, discard another treeborn to summon swap, mill tadpole, activate c-swap passing Swap, attack Swap with Mobius.

Opp: Draws and disconnects...
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am

player A: attacks with a monster, don't remember it
player B: summons gorz and token after getting dmg
in player B's turn: he attacks with token player A's monster
player A: u can't
player B: why not ? lol
player A: coz u can't !!

*player A leaves*
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Quote :

Tribute Dupe for Mobius, search Swap...

Sorry i don't mean to sound like a smart ass, but you can't use dupe's search eff if it's tributed for another monster because Dupe's optional effect misses the timing.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:08 pm

show off >_>

xD
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 am

From the new format:

Opponent starts: summons a monster, sets 4 Shocked , ends.
I tell him out loud: "you'd better have starlight". I play heavy storm, boom, backrow gone.

Funny part of the story is that I lost the duel at the end Razz .
Back to top Go down
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:48 am

You rushed into a morphing jar causing the advantage you had to even back out didn't you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst plays you've seen in a game   Worst plays you've seen in a game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst plays you've seen in a game
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next