Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKaijudo - Who plays this? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaijudo - Who plays this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Kaijudo - Who plays this? Empty
PostSubject: Kaijudo - Who plays this?   Kaijudo - Who plays this? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:18 am

IMHO it's the single most balanced TCG in existence atm. It incorporates elements from Pokemon and MTG to create what is an incredibly fair and fun game. I highly suggest anyone who wasn't tried it to give it an honest attempt because it really is a fantastic game.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Kaijudo - Who plays this?   Kaijudo - Who plays this? EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 pm

My brothers and I used to play it back when it was Duel Masters, which was about 6-7 years ago. I'm interested in Kaijudo, but haven't picked up any cards for it (Coin-flipping on whether or not I even should). Are there any new things different from DM or are the mechanics the same?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Kaijudo - Who plays this?   Kaijudo - Who plays this? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

The mechanics are almost identical with a few exceptions.

1. You can only have at most 3 copies of a card in your deck instead of 4.
2. As long as you have the correct Civilization of Mana within your Mana Zone (tapped or untapped) you can cast Creatures/Spells of that civilization regardless of whether you tap a mana of it's own civilization to play it.

Also a lot of previously OP cards have been made more balanced.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Kaijudo - Who plays this?   Kaijudo - Who plays this? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Duel Masters was one my favourite TCGs.Not as slow and strategic as MTG , but not as fast pasted as YGO. I really liked it.

Is there a DN equivalent for this game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaijudo - Who plays this?   Kaijudo - Who plays this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaijudo - Who plays this?
Page 1 of 1