Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZombie Tengu Plants I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Tengu Plants

Go down 
+3
redgar
ShinobiTOB
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Zombie Tengu Plants Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Well guys, just wanted to keep you updated of how I was running my Zombie plants now ( cuz you all know I was running Zombie plants before it wons YCS ) so tell me your impressions on it. I tun 42 cards cuz I always run 41-32 in zombies because of the searchings and because of the number of monsters. 42 cards allow me to dont draw a monster hand and to dont draw on double book of life or a double POA in 1st hand. Well tell me ur impressions Smile

Zombie Tengu Plants Zombie13
Back to top Go down
ShinobiTOB

ShinobiTOB

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Hey I would like to try that deck out if you dont mind sending me the deck list and profile?
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 am

Looks very good! Personally I would cut a Caius to get to 41 and I d add a 2nd formula in the extra deck
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 am

Yeah I agree with you about the Caius. I was using 1 before but then added a 2nd one because I run tengus now but I guess I will go back to 1 Smile

about formula, the Extra deck is Packed Razz and I just realised that I forgot Orient Dragon too -.- I wil replace my Gaia for it. I always foret about ocg synchros when I build my decks, I think all the real life players do !
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am

I think you could cut Scrap Archfiend Or Chim Fortress Dragon(side him) for a 2nd formula. You can make 2 formula's quite easily with Bulb+Foolish
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I/ already curted for orient :S but yeah scrap archfiend can be taked out, but I had Ancient Fairy Dragon in mind :S. I never do 2 formula in a turn, when the zombie engine starts, I usualy OTK the same turn. But thx for the comments redgie, I will take that scrap archfiend out !
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:54 am

impressions?
First thing id like to say is that i dislike the 5 plants engine in every deck made today. Adding tengu and debris to it make the decks even more similar. So half of all the new decks looks the same with POA, debris, TFP(five plants) and tengu. Many decks also use ryko in the engine as it goes good with debris and milling the plants. The current staple cards are mirror force, torrential tribute, 3 solemns. And most of the decks use also 2 MST, reborn and dark hole. To calculate, about 20 cards (so half of the deck) in every single new deck is actually same. And thats really annoying.

Now to the deck of yours scorp. As said above it has many cards similar to other new made decks. But that doesn't make the deck bad. The deck is great, ill try it out few times. I think its as fast as Tengu/Doppel plants.
Lyla and reaper are good but not necessary though. I think about removing them, ill see while dueling with the deck
Thats all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 am

Reaper is .... STAPLE ... in zombie decks Razz you cant take it out, you need targets for goblin zombie. BTW I took out DAD from the list, I'm playing 41 now. and btw iif the plant engine is in, its not to copy, zombies andp lants have something in comon, they generate graveyard and thats how they win. if you combine plants graveyard with zombies grave, you get an Insane explosion ! and thats how you win Wink
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 am

yea i see ;D
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm

You may try Beast of the Pharaoh, with debris - black rose and summon zombie monster Smile
Edit: Cut Caius and Burial from d.d. (not so necessary, that's not pure zombies Smile )
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 am

lol, caius is good here, you have dandy, spore, bulb, reborn tengu, monster reborn, 2 book of life , mezuki, plg and gorz for sp summons...

and for burial you have plg, mezuki, a plant you remove with spore
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am

yah the deck looks good
- 1 caius and ur ready
- lyla
+1 mirror force
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Tengu Plants   Zombie Tengu Plants Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Tengu Plants
Page 1 of 1