Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGoblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BliTz

BliTz

Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] Empty
PostSubject: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] Greenhouse

deck has done pretty well. i easily attain otk after a few turns with the deck, heck i even had a quaser opportunity earlier today xD

however the deck has lost horrificly to kristya and skill drain lol

any insights, comments fixes are all appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm

HavSeems solid, but how has the sole thunder king been treating ya, have you thought of a second veiler? An the single pot, ha that been an issue? Have you thought of testing and allure instead since you have burial and leviar
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

I've found Burial FaDD to be unecessary with Leviair out now. Allure, another pod, mirror, or another call would fit it's place better IMO. Run 2 Veiler, it's kinda staply at 2, particularly with plants. Chuck Caius for it. He's okay but eh. How's your milling luck with Troopah been? Maybe also consider taking out Android for another Leviathan. Now, there's a lot of plays to make with Leviair and generally your rank 3s will only be made with Tour Guide. But I found so many times in regular plants that I needed a beatstick more than Leviair bc nothing was removed or it wouldn't help. There are more banishable things with zombies thrown in but it still may be a good idea. I don't see you making 3 level 5s in a duel very often without Tengu
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:58 pm

thnx for the responses guys

what i've done so far

-1 Caius
-2 Troopers ( i always mill hole and reborn with this, just cant stand it anymore )

+1 Veiler
+1 Duality
+1 Allure

my testing with rai oh has been doing very well so i wont be removing him anytime soon, burial is so awesome, its becomes the jumpstart for my big plays so many times. And tengu is good but space is tight so i really cant do anything about it.

how about dump a book for a coth ?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Book for coth would be good, though I would still drop burial first. Double coth is fun in normal plants to chain to mst and target Sangan or Dandy for a plus. With Zombies you also hve Goblin. And ofc it's good for generic revival if it doesn't get mst'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]   Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Goblin GreenHouse [ Zombie Plants ]
Page 1 of 1