Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeShining Gate I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shining Gate

Go down 
+4
Scorpion67
darkness evil
DiStar
Harper7000
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:15 am

Let me introduce you guys to my baby: Hero Gate <3
Shining Gate Hero10
I decided to switch from Dude Turbo (which was REALLY inconsistant) to Tour Gate like Scorp suggested. Suggestions please Smile

Last edited by Harper7000 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:28 am

I don't think I would use wildheart as at 1400 attack..your not going to be using it much; bare in mind you need a functional monster; not just gate food,lol...

Also, I've seen the diamond gate varient pop up recently; even before Escuridao popped up; So on that note, I would look to add some more normal magics or functional normal magics I should say.

Changes offhand would be along the lines of.

-2 Wildheart
-1 BOM
-1 Terraforming
-1 MST (Side the 2nd)
-1 T.T
-1 Chain Material
+2 Safe Zone* ( Card is gaining popularity and is amazing in gate decks; try it )
+2 POD ( Pro with Diamond Dude, and you can still SS Razz )
+1 Super Poly ( Maining one seems like a strong move currently from what Ic; so try it out...Otherwise try nobleman out; normal magic and forces your opp to play monsters face-up or get popped )
+1 Effect Veiler
+1 Grand Mole

Also -1 Decree in the side and +1 Skill Drain ( 2 would be nice but 1 should due )

*This card is generally used for a few reasons.

Diamond Dude- Keep's him alive and allows u to use his effect every turn to speed the deck up

E-Hero Ocean- Re-use his effect every SP

E-Hero Shining- Force your opponent to kill it by targeting Safe Zone and allow Shinings Effect to go off without a hitch

Can use it for other combo's..but the cards advantages are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks for the suggestions man Smile. Bb Wildheart. Never again will I dead draw you! Lol. I agree with 2nd Veiler too, 1 seemed kinda random, but I also would like at least 2 earth targets for the possible Chain Material play. So...do you think I really need that 3rd Alius? he's not near as important here as in Miracle Gemini, maybe I'll drop him for Jar. Terraforming...sorry but no. Dragunities use 3 Terraforming to get Ravine, and I think Gate is just as important as Ravine is to Dragunities...okay maybe a little less but still. Also there ARE Dragunities and GK so I need to get as many Gates as I can. Mst: need the backrow hate D:. I was thinking though...what about using Nobleman Of Exterminations instead? It's sorta a weaker mst but a normal spell for Dude. I wasn't aware about that ruling with Duality, in that case I will definately find space for some. I've wanted to anyway just for consistancy, but Dude makes it almost broke. Safe Zone is...actually rather interesting. I could have fun with that card xD. I want to use it, I'm still debating whether or not to drop more stapley cards for it though like you suggested. This deck doesn't new many traps but still...anyway Skill Drain sided seems cool, I'll try it. I'm also considering Penguins and Wanghus for when Trishula, Librarian, and Quasar make plants broke as hell again. And finally: I MUST keep Chain Material. I freaking love that card. It's the whole reason I made this deck, and while it can sometimes be dead...it's worth it for when I can win almost instantly with it. And at 1 it isn't too bad of a dead draw. So yeah Distar, tell me what you think of...my thoughts lol.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Update for the banlist, decided to go with the Diamond Gate version. But I'm missing some things I would like to include, so I'm considering not using the Dude engine. opinions please
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Seems solid just dont forget play all ur search cards fast so u end up with less monsters in the deck and more spells to use for Dimond dude more effective also give us update on how testing is going
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Try 3 Tourguides and a sangan

Touguide becomes really handy once you get your gate and your stratos is Banished. You sumon tourguide, sangan/tourguide and go for leviair, that Sp sumons Stratos, that searches and thats a free fusionsumon everytime Wink
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 am

Why did I buy this from u if you post it here? XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Ruler: bc i had the perfect build last banlist but idk now lol.

updated to Tour Gate like Scorp suggested! comments plz Cool
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Are you liking leviair going for a stratos every time Smile ?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Yep :S. But I get greedy with Tour Guide and use her for Leviathan early on sometimes
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 pm

dat daimond is staple here with 21 spellz
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 am

But Seriously, where is BLS?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:21 am

Dude is a good card but when I tried the Dude Turbo version it REALLY sucked. Maybe it was bc I played d-draw and safe zones, idk. So maybe I could fit in a dude or 2 but I'm not doing Turbo again lol. And what to drop also?
I have actually never even considered BLS, since I've had this deck for so long. I can see his uses...Monk and Tour Guide and Sangan that I don't fuse with as often, Veiler, Voltic (which pretty much never hits grave though), an dead Shinings...it's worth a try even with the insane banishing going on. But again what to drop? Space is always an issue in this deck xD
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:32 am

-2 Miracle Fusion
+1 Parallel World Fusion
+1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning.

Parallel sets up the grave for BLS and since you banish a lot already miracle (at least I find) doesn't go off as much.

Also for the extra deck

-1 Elemental HERO Escuridao (I usually don't need to play more than 1 in a game)
-2 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero (Same as above)
-1 Elemental HERO The Shinning (Same as above but I usually drop 2)

+1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (veiler is a tuner)
+1 Ally of Justice Catastor (veiler is a tuner)
+1 Vision HERO Trinity (I've won quite a lot of games with this jerk. 5000 attack tripple attacker is just dopey when opponent has a sizable field)
+1 Lavalval Chain (stack that BLS on top for game?)

*food for though*
Wind-Up Zenmaines - really good and I could see possibly over the Steelswarm Roach.
Blackwing Zephyrus the Elite - great synergy with Future Fusion and Fusion Gate being a nice 1600 floater, can also trigger Absolute Zero in an emergency.
Glow-Up Bulb - Again, Future Fusion synergy and I always like dropping Trishula and Catastor since they're amazingly helpful.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 am

some suggestions are good some...eh. 3 Shinings is where it's at bro. if i get Gate i pretty much win with Shining loops. sure there's annoying stuff like Brio and Prison and BTH and Chaos monsters but that's about it. i often wish i had like 5 Shinings bc i honestly could use them all. i sometimes even have to recycle a Miracle Fused Shining back into the deck with Shining's "return to hand" eff just so i can keep it going. Zero is much the same. MAYBE i could do 2 but i've summoned 3 before and do 2 on a regular basis. there's just no room for synchros in this kind of deck. Miracle is usually live surprisingly when Parallel i've found actually slows me down as odd as it may sound. i'll try dropping a Miracle for BLS though, that's a decent suggestion...oddly enough, usually the only time it's dead is vs GK...which is a sucky matchup. but bls seems too good to pass up. i don't play 2 escuridao from tour guide and such, but with 2 super poly and dw being the meta? yeah...i need 2. trinity would be nice...i miss that guy. but like i said i can't drop the shinings and zeros and i feel 2 escuridao is needed at this point. but you're right that roach doesn't help much...i'll try zenmaines (which is a annoyingly good) or Trinity instead. probably zenmaines since ff for zero is almost as good
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:47 am

I highly suggest dropping 1 zero, while yes, you can drop 3 in a duel, it's very very rare that you will be able to and not have better options.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 am

i'm open to ideas i suppose...what should i add instead? trinity?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 am

Most likely, yeah. He's a real game winner IMO.
Back to top Go down
ivan209

ivan209

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 am

What I would do is

-1 zero
-1 esuridao
-1 terraforming
-1 fusion gate

+1 Vision Hero Aderation
+1 Vision Hero Trinity
+1 warrior returning alive
+1 parrallel world fusion

Reasons:
1) two zeros are enough as stated earlier you will rarely need the third one, because by the time you use it you will most likely have a better option.
2) this is fusion gate, so more often than not your not going to be sending al ot of your heros to the grave, and if you do you'll be taking them out with miracle fusion
3/4) I never have to much of a problem with running 2 terra with 2 gates, I like that number, but that is just a personal problem with me.

5/6) Aderation is a nice beat stick + I like his effect, works well if you want some extra points of damage. On trinity he is a nice guy to have if your in a tight spot and need to get rid of multiple enemies at once. Even though he can't attack your opponent directly
7) warrior helps you get some of your search power back in your had with statos, or if you need a curtain hero for a fusion with gate.
Cool parrallel is a really inconstant card that is why I would only add one, but it can be very helpful if you don't have any other options.

Some side deck ideas.
+2 polymarization - just in case you need some extra help with fusing.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 am

-1 Heat ( man nova is not that important anyways and you can get him with super poly )
-1 Miracle

+1 Paralelle Fusion
+ BLS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shining Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Gate   Shining Gate Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining Gate
Page 1 of 1