Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home★ Gladiator Beasts ★ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

★ Gladiator Beasts ★

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomX

PhantomX

★ Gladiator Beasts ★ Empty
PostSubject: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:18 am

No Sleep

Monsters: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 14

★★ Gladiator Beast Bestiari
★★ Gladiator Beast Darius
★★Gladiator Beast Equeste
★★Gladiator Beast Laquari
★★ Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
★★ Gladiator Beast Retiari
★★ Gladiator Beast Murmillo
★★ Thunder King Rai-oh
★★ Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
★★ Blackwing - Gale The Whrildwind
★★ Gorz The Emmisary Of Darkness

Spells: ★★★★★★★★★★ 10

★★ Gladiator Proving Ground
★★ Forbidden Lance
★★ Mystical Space Typhoon
★★ Dark Hole
★★ Monster Reborn
★★ Book Of Moon
★★ Smashing Ground

Traps: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ 16

★★★ Gladiator Beast War Chariot
★★ Solemn Warning
★★★ Dimensional Prison
★★ Mirror Force
★★ Torrential Tribute
★★ Compulsory Evacuation Device
★★ Bottomless Trap Hole
★★ Seven Tools Of The Bandit
★★ Solemn Judgment

Last edited by PhantomX on Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:59 am

No Equeste 0_o? No Trunade? No Prisma? No Test Tiger? Okay Test Tiger I could see as maybe being more dead but the rest are kinda stapley haha. Prisms is even seeing so much use lately that people are starting to run Stratos too. So yeah I would incorporate 2 Equeste and Trunade at the least. Also consider dropping a Tools for a Stun. Stun helps you cover your Gyzyrus play, and Tools negates counter traps so it's nice to have a bit of both. Player preference though. Nero is the mega pro here for GBs, so wait to see what he says too. He's a little less active lately, but...
Anyway I love the deck layout and how you gave it a theme song lol
Back to top Go down
PhantomX

PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:13 am

Ops, my bad I forgot to add Equeste it got deleted when I was writing it, but yeah I run two. I'll edit it.

As for Trunade I think it's a good card but not in this type of GBz, it's better in Tiger and Prisma build, and Test Tiger isn't stable in GBz. Who told you that it was?

A lot of Gravekeeper's are going around, and Prisma Glads run 17-18 monsters so I prefer this build better.

And people are running the Test Tiger and Prisma build 'cause it has a good match up vs Six Sams, that's why I'm running Mole and Gale instead.

Might consider a D.D. Warrior Lady.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:44 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Okay, Test Tiger I could see as maybe being more dead
lol, I said Tiger was more dead than the others. This format I don't think he's that great, but he's not bad either. Actualy I think Prsma Glads would work with your monster count, just drop the Gale and Mole. If they're working though I wouldn't say they're bad tech, I haven't tried them out. Personally though I would use Prisma instead. Yeah, Warrior Lady could work
Back to top Go down
PhantomX

PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:52 am

If I were to decide to run Prisma I would run Test Tiger I see it more consistent that way.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:10 am

Not saying you're wrong, but why would you think Tiger makes Prisma more consistant?
Back to top Go down
PhantomX

PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:23 am

Just the combos, are better with Prisma + Tiger + Trap Stun build. But I find this build working better at the moment, 'cause I don't like drawing Tigers when I don't have a GB. Also Prisma works a lot better with a Tiger build then a Tigerless build.

This build with 2 Prismas would be a lot less consistent, Grand Mole and Gale are so good right now, Gale gets rid of Stardust, and Shi en easily and other 2500 or less ATK monsters, and Grand Mole is so good right now, especially when you have a GB on the field.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I really like the deck. I dont like Tigers either, they get stock in the hand most of the times and make you loose.

Maybe replacing smashing ground for a DDWL would make the difference.
Back to top Go down
PhantomX

PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm

I've been thinking about that too.

I'm going to test:

-1 Smashing Ground
+1 DDWL

I'll see how that works.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:11 pm

It might help cuz when people will saw a FD monster they will think it is a hoplumus, and they will get there monster removed Razz suprise effects usualy gives good results !
Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:09 am

you tryed out safe zone ? good card for gbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Gladiator Beasts ★   ★ Gladiator Beasts ★ Empty

Back to top Go down

★ Gladiator Beasts ★
Page 1 of 1