Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6

Go down 
+2
LegendaryFrost
Vongola-x
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Was bored, because KC was down so wrote this, comment... Might be nothing really good, but meh... And didn't really add character descriptions for now, was to lazy Razz

Chapter 1: The Day it All Began

My name is LNoir, I am a normal high school student with no excitement in my life and I don’t posses any extraordinary talents whatsoever… or at least I thought so, until that destined day…

The year - 2505. The whole world is in excitement with the card game called Duel Monsters. Heck, they even built a whole virtual world where they could play it… If this isn’t crazy, then I don’t know what is. Personally, I have never even tried playing it, thought I read the rules, just in case, ‘cause you never know, right? And since I never tried playing it, I don’t have any cards of my own as well.

A normal morning, sun is shining through the window on my face to wake me up. I get up, take a shower, eat breakfast and head out to school. On my way to school I always passed the biggest Duel Monster’s card shop in town, but since I had no interest in that game, it never really mattered, but this time was different. While passing by, I accidentally saw a small kid being bullied by some high school students that seemed my age:

Young kid: Please, give me back my cards, they are really dear to me. I begged my mom for AGES to get them for me.

Bully 1: No chance kid, we won those in a fair duel against you.

Bully 2: Yeah, don’t complain after a lost duel. Even if you are a child, its still pathetic…

Young kid: But, you guys forced me to this duel and said if I don’t bet my deck as the price you would beat me up *starts crying*

LNoir: *shouting* Hey you scumbags, give that kid his cards back! Aren’t you ashamed of yourself, bullying such a small child?!

Bully 1: Huh? Who the hell are you and what do you think are you saying to us, HUH?

Bully 2: You want trouble, guy?! *looking at LNoir with a threatening look*

???????: Now, now guys, if he wants to get those cards back for the kid let him TRY, in a DUEL that is. *evil grin*

LNoir: Duel? But I have no cards or a duel disk.

Bully 1: Not that you even could stand a chance against our boss. Chelsea is our town’s champion, he won all the local tournaments and he is about to enter an academy in Pseudospace. He is destined to become the No. 1 in the world!

LNoir: (Destined, huh? I have never even thought about my destiny)

Chelsea: No cards or disk? Luckily for you we are near the biggest card shop in town, I am sure you can find a duel disk and some cards there. We will wait for you here, if you truly want the kids cards back, come back here in 1 hour, the kid will stay with us till then, if you get what I mean.

LNoir: (Now what have I done, the kid is even in bigger trouble then before and that’s only because of me and I will have to duel the “town champ”? Me? Who has never dueled in his entire life?... Damn it! I have no other choice now) Ok, I will be back soon, wait here and don’t do anything to that kid!

Chelsea: Don’t worry he will be just fine, as long as your return, that is *evil grin*

A few minutes later, in the shop:

LNoir: Could I get a duel disk and some good cards please?

Shop assistant: Duel disk – no problem. As for the cards…

LNoir: What about the cards?

Shop assistant: Well, you see, we had a HUGE sell yesterday and are almost sold out. The only packs that are left are “Normal monster” packs.

LNoir: That will have to do, just give them to me quickly!

After getting the cards LNoir started building his deck, thought he had never done it before, it somehow fell him easy to do it. He didn’t even had to think much about it, it was really strange, but he had no time to think about it, he had to save that child…

2 minutes before the given hour passes:

Bully 1: I am sure he ran away, he will not come back. That weakling realized that he doesn’t stand a chance vs our champ *laughing*

Bully 2: He he, kid, seems like your hero ran away.

LNoir: Don’t talk nonsense, here I am, ready to fight you scumbags!

Chelsea: So you’re finally here, well let’s start your doom then, shall we?

Both duelists: DUEL

Chelsea: Since you’re the weakling here, I will let you start. Go ahead show me your pathetic moves.

LNoir: I might have no experience like you, but I will do my best to save that child! Draw! Hmm (lets hope I will not to many mistakes now) I set a monster face-down and set 1 s/t card. Your turn.

Chelsea: That’s it? Ok, my turn. Draw! I activate “Mystical Space Typhoon” and blow away your face down s/t card.

LNoir: I chain my card “Common Charity”, with this card I draw 2 cards and remove “Gladiator beast Andal” in my hand from game.

Chelsea: Hmm, that was…“Unexpected”. Now I summon “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” in attack position.

A big humanoid bird with black and blue feathers appeared. Even thought LNoir had seen duel monster duels before on tv, but it was his first time in a duel and it seemed like a real monster was standing right in front of him.

Chelsea: Shura, attack his monster!

The monster was flipped face-up, but got not destroyed. It was a man with black hear that was tied to a pony tail, in thick armor and defending with his sword. (Chelase:7800)

LNoir: To bad for you, my “Chamberlain of the Six Samurai” had 2000 defense points and is not destroyed by your attack.

Chelsea: A normal monster? How pathetic, do you really think you will defeat me with only normal monsters?

LNoir: I will never know without trying, will I?

Chelsea: Suit yourself. I set an s/t and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! Now I summon “Gene-warper Warwolf”

Chlsea: Not bad attack points, however I chain my “Icarus attack”, by tributing my shura I can destroy 2 cards on the field and choose your monsters.

LNoir: What?! But you made a mistake now *giving a confident look*

Bully 2: Chelsea? A mistake? You’re bluffing!

LNoir: No I am not, he should have activated it on the battle phase, because now I activate “Swing of Memories” and summon my Warwolf from the graveyard.

Chelsea: Damn, but it will be gone on the end phase any way!

LNoir: Yes, but by then I will have something stronger. I activate a second swing and bring back my chamberlain. Now I activate “Natural tune” it makes 1 of my normal monsters into a tuner. Now I tune my 2 monster together and summon “Scrap Archfiend”

A huge monster with horns and wings, made all out of metal appeared on the field.

LNoir: Archfiend attack him directly (Chelsea: 5100) Now I activate “Heart of the Underdog” and end my turn (LNoir: 0 cards in hand)

Chelsea: (Damn, I didn’t expect him to be able to do such moves. However, I haven’t lost yet) Draw! *disappointed look* Luck seems to be on your side now. I set a monster and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! YES, I activate my heart’s effect: if I draw a normal monster on my draw phase, I am able to draw 1 more card. Well, luck REALLY seems to be on my side, I drew a normal monster again, so I can draw 1 more time.

LNoir draws until he has 5 cards in hand.

LNoir: I summon “Luster Dragon”. Luster attack his monster.

“Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor” has been destroyed.

LNoir: Now my Scrap Archfiend, direct attack! (Chelsea: 2400) Now I set a card and end my turn.

Chelsea
: Draw! Yes! Your luck has ended! I summon “Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn”, thanks to his effect, I can normal summon him without a tribute when my opponent controls monsters and I don’t. And now that I control a Blacking monster I can special summon these: 3 of my “Blackwing - Bora the Spear’s”, plus I activate Siroccos effect, by selecting 1 blackwing monster on the field I can let him gain attack points equal to all blackwing monsters on he field except the selected monsters. I select Sirocco, now he has 7100 attack points. Sirocco, attack his Scrap Archfiend.

LNoir: (Is he really a “champ”, he is waisting so many cards and is so reckless, no protection at all) I chain my “Justi-Break” when my opponent attacks a normal face-up monster I am able to activate this card, now all monsters on the field, except attack position normal monsters are destroyed.

Chelsea: WHAT?! How could it be? My monsters, all gone? I can’t believe this! I activate Vayu’s effect in grave and remove him with sirocco to special summon “Blackwing – Armed Wing”, I set a card and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! I summon another Luster Dragon and now I Att… No wait! (What is this, this feeling? It is telling me to play the card I just drew) I activate “Dust barrier” and now Scrap Archfiend Attack his Armed Wing.

Chelsea: I activate my “Book of Moon” it flips your Scrap Archfiend to face-down defense position.

LNoir: Not so fast! Don’t forget the card I just played. All normal monsters on the field can’t be affected by spell cards. Now my Archfiend, destroy his monster and my Luster Dragon’s attack him directly! (Chelsea: 0)

LNoir: (Hmm, Blackwings, huh? Even thought he lost, he seemed like he hadn’t mastered the deck, may be they would be fitting for me and for some reason they were giving me such a nostalgic feeling? No wait! What am I thinking?! I don’t play Duel Monsters)

Chelsea: What?! HOW could I lose?! You said you never played this game before! And you didn't even lose ANY life points!

Bully 1: Here’s your deck *throwing it on the ground*, have it, I will not stick to that loser any more.

Bully 2: Me too, lets go and leave him be in his misery.

LNoir: Nice friends you have there.

Chelsea: AAAAH! I won’t forget this! *runs away*

LNoir picks up the cards and gives it to the kid. As thanks he/she removes his/her hat and bows.

LNor: What?! A girl?!

Young Kid: Yes, what else did you think? My name is Kitsune and I will become one of the best female players in the world. Thank you for your help, I will never forget this!

On the way home LNoir thought about today’s events and that he REALLY enjoyed the duel he had.

LNoir: I’m home! Not that anybody’s here.

LNoir was living alone. His mother had died when he was young and his father was working somewhere in Pseudospace, thought LNoir didn’t really know what his father was doing.

LNoir: What’s this? A letter?

“Dear LNoir,

I was informed by an old friend that today you had your first duel and you won. Congratulations! Now it seems that the time has come, I will have you enter a dueling academy in Pseudospace so that you can fully develop your potential so you can become the “10th”. Together with this letter I have sent you a present, ALWAYS have it by you.

Love,
Dad”

LNoir looked in the envelope where the letter was and found a ring, it seemed really valuable and had something written on it: “Vongola”.

LNoir: ( What? I was being watched by an old friend of my dad and he sent me a letter SO quickly? And what is that ring? 10th? So many questions and no answers. Guess I will have to go to Pseudospace and look for the answers myself.)

Next time: ENTER Pseudospace: New World – New Friend.

Wasn't sure if treating Scrap Archfiend as a normal monster was right, but even if it is a synchro monster, it has no eff, so I just treated his as a normal monster.

Last edited by Vongola-x on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 am

The Fall of DUA, Part 1

A few days after Harper’s test passed, he already became good friends with everyone and the people he got along the most were Vong and Scorp. Those were happy days, but at the same time strange things kept happening: DUA members kept disappearing one after another and no one had any explanation for that.

Administrator’s office:

Yuri: Guys, must do something, we still have no clue where our students disappear to.

Scorp: Yes, I know. I will go and investigate the areas around DUA. Hopefully I will find some clues there.

Vong: Then I’m coming with you!

Yuri: No, I will be the one to go with Scorp. You stay here and protect DUA in our absence, got it?

Vong: But…Yes, ok I will stay here then.

Scorp and Yuri went to some caves just beside DUA to see if any of the missing students went there. They were entering the dark and cold cave and they duel disks were glowing in the dark, leading their way.

Scorp: Good thing these duel disks have this function, saves us the trouble of getting a torch.

Yuri: Yeah, but be careful, its not like we see everything and who knows what will come a us.

Scorp: I know, don’t worry about me. Oh?! The path ahead is splitting apart, what should we do now?

Yuri: We have no choice, I will go right and you go left.

And so they split apart. Scorp went deeper and deeper into the cave until he saw some light coming from the top of the hill. It was some kind of crystal shining down from the top of the cave.

Scorp: Wow, amazing! It is like a little sun lighting the cave. I never knew this was here.

?????: And you will never tell anyone about this!

Scorp: What?! Who is there?!

??????: My name is Efane, remember it good, because it will be the last name you will ever hear.

Scorp: What?! Wait, do you have anything to do with our missing student?

Efane: Students? Oh, you mean that worthless bunch of weaklings I took care in the past few days?

Scorp: What exactly did you do to them?! Spit it out, depending on your answer, you might not get away without any injuries.

Efane: Well. Well. Aren’t we full of ourselves? Don’t worry you will find out soon enough about what happened to you students.

Then Efane rose his hand and some kind of light came out of it and surrounded them both. Even thought it was a light, but it gave Scorp the chills, he had a really bad feeling about it.

Efane: Now you will not get away. Face me in a duel!

Scorp: Looks like I don’t have much of a choice. DUEL!

Efane: I will be the one to start. I summon swap frog in attack position. With its effect I send Treeborn Frog from my deck to grave.

A yellow frog with orange ornaments on its body appeared and with its tongue grabbed a card from Efane’s deck and sent it to grave.

Efane: Now I activate Swap’s effect and return it to my hand. End.

Scorp: Draw! Didn’t seem like much of an opening there. I summon Goblin Zomgie in attack position and attack you directly.

Efane: AAAAHH! (Efane: 6900)

Scorp: Because of my monster’s effect you will now discard the top card from your deck. I set 2 s/t and end my turn.

Efane: Draw! On my standby phase I special summon Treeborn Frog from the graveyard with his effect. Now I tribute him to summon my mighty monster - Caius The Shadow Monarch! With his effect I remove Goblin Zombie from game and since it was a dark monster you get 1000 Life Points worth of damage.

Caius shot black lightning bolts at Scorp.

Scorp: AAAAHHH! Why does it hurt so much? Isn’t this just a hologram? (Scorp: 7000)

Efane: Hologram?! Who ever said that? These monsters are real just like the damage they are inflicting, because this is a shadow duel!

Scorp: Shadow duel?! Ah, it doesn’t matter as long as I win.

Efane: Fool you will never win against me! Caius, attack him directly!

Scorp: Not so fast! I activate my trap, Dimensional Prison.

A huge wormhole appeared and swallowed Caius.

Efane: Don’t think you can hide behind your traps every turn, I end my turn.

Scorp: (He is right I need to come up with some good plan and FAST!) Draw! Not the card I hoped for. I summon Pyramid Trutle and attack you directly. (Efane: 5700) I end my turn.

Efane: Draw! I summon Treeborn again so I can tribute it for the summon of my second Caius. Caius, remove his monster and attack.

Scorp: I activate my second Dimensional Prison!

Efane: What, you had another one?! Ghhh, I end my turn.

Scorp: Draw! (This card is of no use for me now, what bad luck I have.) I summon Goblin Zombie and attack you directly. (Efane: 4600) You can’t keep on drawing Monarchs for ever, I know I will succeed.

Efane: Draw! Ha ha ha, you were right I didn’t draw a monarch. I summon Treeborn from grave and tribute him for Dark Dust Spirit. Now it blows away all of your face-up monsters.

Scorp: My monsters effect activates, I add Mezuki to my hand.

Efane: As if it will help you. Dark Dust Spirit attack him directly with the full force of a shadow duel!

Scorp: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! (Scorp: 4800)

It was the first time Scorp had taken a direct attack in a shadow duel. He couldn’t bear the pain, standing seemed impossible.

Scorp: No, I can’t give up now. I MUST defeat him, not for my sake, for the sake of everyone in DUA. I must stand up and fight!

??????: You already have proven to be a good friend to the 10th and now you showed me your brave heart that fights for others. Stand up and blow like a fears STORM. I will give you the power to win.

With those words the crystal on the top of the cave began shining even more brightly and a small red light shot from the crystal into Scorp’s hand.

Scorp: What is this? I feel no pain any more, in fact I feel immense power within my body.

Scorp looked at his hand.

Scorp: What is this? A ring?

??????: You proved yourself to be worthy of this power and worthy to be a Vongola guardian, now stand up and win.

Scorp: I don’t know who you are, but I WILL win now.

Efane: What is that, you obtained the power hidden in this cave? I will defeat you and take it away from you. At my end phase my Spirit returns to my hand, I will be able to summon it every game, so better win in your next turn. Of course there is no way you can do it. I end.

Scorp: We will never know without trying! Draw! What is that? This card wasn’t in my deck before!

??????: With your new power your deck changed as well, it became deck of the 1st Storm Guardian.

Scorp: I don’t really understand, but I will use it. I summon Zombie Master and with his effect I discard Plaguespreader Zombie so I could summon him to my field. Now I tune my both monsters and Summon Gaia Knight, Force of the Earth.

Efane: Not bad, but this won’t be enough to beat me and next turn I will just destroy it.

Scorp: Next turn? Who said that there will be a next turn? Now I activate the spell card I just drew. One for One, I discard Mezuki from my hand so I could special summon Glow-up Bulb from my deck. Now I activate Mezuki’s effect, by removing him I special summon Goblin Zombie from my grave and tune him together with my Bulb. I summon Ally of Justice – Catastor and with goblin zombies effect I add Zombie Master to my hand. My monsters attack him and end this!

Both monsters attacked Efane fearlessly bringing his life points to 0. Efane fell on the ground unconscious and then the dark light surrounding both players shrunk and was surrounding only Efane. When it finished surrounding him it shone brightly and swallowed Efane up, he disappeared without leaving any trace.

Scorp: What exactly happened just now? Hey, “Strange voice”, you there?! HEY?! (No response, huh? I must hurry back to DUA and warn the others about the danger, there might be other guys like the one I just beat around here somewhere.)

When Scorp got out of the cave he could not believe his own eyes. He saw a terrible sight, DUA on fire, burning to the ground.

Scorp: Just what happened there?!

Next chapter: The Fall of DUA, Part 2

Last edited by Vongola-x on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EchoStar

EchoStar

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 am

wow man cool as always
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Sweet, the first guardian is revealed, only one question. WHERE AM I?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Yay Zombie Plant FTW XD
Very nice chapter vongehm Now I didnt looked like a noob ! the story is getting very interesting now with DUa on fire. cant aith to see more Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 am

The Fall of DUA, Part 2

After seeing DUA on fire, Scorp ran to it as fast as he could and near the entrance he saw Harper carrying someone on his shoulders.

Scorp: Harper, just what in the world happened here?

Harper: As you can see DUA is no more. It started shortly after you and Yuri left.

*Going into a flashback*

Harper: Vong, don’t be so worried, nothing will happen to Scorp and Yuri, they will be fine.

Vong: Yeah, you’re probably right; I shouldn’t worry about those guys. Ok, until they are back, let’s make sure that DUA is safe.

With those words they both heard a loud explosion.

Harper: What was that?!

Vong: We better check this out immediately!

They both rushed to the duelling arena, where the sound came from. When they arrived there they saw a huge, dark circle surrounding the arena.

Frost: Harper, Vongola, man I am glad to see you here! Some guy wearing a dark cloak appeared in our arena and one of our Stardust Members started duelling him, but then suddenly this circle appeared and we don’t know what’s happening inside!

Vongola rushed to the circle trying to ram it with all of his force, but he was thrown back and landed on the flour full of bruises.

Vong: It’s… it’s to strong… I can’t get through it. What the hell is it that thing?

After a short while the circle got smaller and outside of it, the cloaked man appeared.

Harper: So this is him? But where is our student?!

??????: You mean the weakling that I just crushed? He is still in that circle, being send to the shadow realm, because he lost a shadow game. HAHAHAHAHA!

Vong: WHAT?! You monster, who are you?!

??????: My name is Shadow and I have the mission to destroy this puny little academy.

Then the circle disappeared in a huge flash of “dark” light.

Harper: Where is our student? Can it be, was he really sent to the shadow world?

Vong: Shadow, face me right here and now! I will not let you destroy our bellowed academy!

Harper: Frost, quick, go and evacuate all of our students, I will stay by Vongola’s side!

Frost: B…b…but…

Harper: We have no time! Now hurry!

Frost: Yes!

Shadow: Flee all you want, there is no escape from my grasps. I accept your challenge; I will crush you like the weakling before!

DUEL!

Shadow: Weaklings first.

Vong: You will regret this! I activate Future Fusion and send to my grave Destiny Hero - Malicious and Barrier Statue of the Torrent. Now I use Malicious’ effect and by removing him from the grave I summon another Malicious from my deck. After that I normal summon Deep Sea Diva and with her effect I summon Reese the Ice Mistress from my deck. I tune my diva with my Malicious and synchro summon Stardust Dragon. Now I set 3 cards and since the only card in my hand is Elemental Hero Bubbleman I special summon him to my side of the field. Now I tune Bubbleman with Reese and synchro summon Dewloren, tiger King of the Ice Barrier. With that I end my turn.

Shadow: Not bad for a weakling like you. Draw! I activate my spell card Giant Trunade and return all spell or trap cards to their owners’ hands. I special summon Dark Grepher, by discarding Sky Scourge, Norleras from my hand to the graveyard. Now I activate Grepher’s effect, I discard Blackwing – Vayu the Emblem of Honor so I can send from my deck to the grave Blackwing – Elphin the Raven. Now I activate Dark world dealings, we both draw a card and then discard a card each. I discard Broww, Handsman of Dark World and with his effect I draw another card. At last, I normal summon Phantom of Chaos! With his effect I remove Norleras, so that Phantom gets his effect. I pay 1000 Life Points to send all cards from our fields and hands to the graveyard.

Vong: What all of our cards?!

Shadow: After that I draw 1 card. Cha, just the card I needed. I activate Vayu’s effect and remove it together with Elphin and summon Blackwing Armor Master. Now I activate the card’s effect that I just sent from my hand to the grave, you might know it, Destiny Hero Malicious! I remove him and summon another Malicious from my deck. Now that I have exactly 3 dark monsters in my grave I special summon the card I just drew – Dark Armed Dragon. But that’s not all, now I activate the effect of the second card I discarded – Glow-Up Bulb. Now I tune Bulb with Malicious and summon Scrap Archfiend. With this, all of my monsters, attack him directly and end his miserable life!

Shadow (7000) – Vongola (0)

The circle of shadow surrounding both duelists shrunk and was only surrounding Vongola. Seeing that Harper realised that Vongola must have lost.

Shadow: Now that I have beaten him, shadows grand me the power to destroy this god forsaken place!

With those words, balls of fire shot out of shadows hands and DUA was engulfed in fire, burning until nothing’s left… And seeing that his mission succeeded, Shadow left without any words….

Vong: What? I lost? I cannot believe this!

?????: Decimo, You have no time to be shocked, you lost a shadow game, if you don’t hurry, you will be swallowed up by the shadows!

Vong: What? That voice again… but what can I do to stop those shadows?

?????: Use the power of your Ring! It will help you to repel the shadows, if your is strong enough to not give up1

Vong: The Ring? The Ring that my father sent me! Ring, give me the power and I swear I will win against that Shadow guy next time, I will avenge our academy, even if that will cost me my life!

The ring on Vongola’s hand began to shine in a bright orange colour; it looked like the flame was a crystal and the circle of shadows exploded without swallowing up Vongola. However, after that he lost all of his power and fainted on the ground.

*Going back to the current time*

Scorp: So the person on your shoulders is…?

Harper: Yes, it is Vongola, I carried him out of DUA, before it was totally burned down.

Scorp: “Shadow, Efane, who are they and why did they destroy DUA? Ahh, this can wait, now I have other things to worry about!”

Harper: Let’s move on, Frost evacuated our students to a near by academy, SDA. We should go there ourselves and see what to do next.

Scorp: Yes, let’s go to SDA!

Next chapter: SDA and the plans for tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 am

Damn, nice chapter ! Shadow OTK was nice Smile and now that I know what the can ring do, I remebered that I have the ring of Sackers too :O Yay !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2