Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeQuestion about Yangan I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Yangan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

Question about Yangan Empty
PostSubject: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 am

Yangan eff"If the only monster you control is "Worm Xex", you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. If you do, remove it from play when it is removed from the field. When this card is flipped face-up, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, and return it to it's owner's hand."

Now is Yangan an inherent summon or no? When i originally played it i thought it was a effect summon, but at a regional my opponent tried to use herald of orange light on the eff to summon. So i was going to let him because yangan would be-able to come back anyway and my opponent would minus. So he did and i explain to him that yangan would have not left the feild so i could do it again. He called a judge and the judge said he couldn't do it in the first place because yangan was inherent. The reason why i ask is mainly so i know if my opponent can chain maxx c to his summon or not.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:53 am

Yugioh Wikia lists it as an Ignition effect so i'm going to have to say the judge was wrong.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 am

lolwat good judge is good. Confirming Harper.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 am

Not inherent, I had an issue like this once with Joco.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 am

To me the worst was "Herald on Yagan". So pro, negate a summon that can be done again... That's like Solemn Warning Treeborn Frog...
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:14 am

Well the guy i was playing was kind of dumb, he tried using herald on cyberdragon and some other inherent summon, plus he end his one turn with a cyber dragon and catastor on feild, but that judge ripped my off he should have lost those 2 card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Yangan   Question about Yangan Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Yangan
Page 1 of 1