Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOfficial Inzektor Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Inzektor Discussion Thread

Go down 
+9
Dragonslayer9800
j0hnb0i
nerolwo
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
rjuto
Exiled
Harper7000
SirFunchalot
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Official Inzektor Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Inzektor Discussion Thread   Official Inzektor Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

As all of you are aware the Inzektors are about to hit the TCG in a week. They're hyped, and rightfully so. There are several different ways to go about running them and in this thread I would like to get some discussion on what we think are the most consistent variants running around along with discussing popular tech choices.

Obviously there's the main 3 Inzektors of Centipede, Dragonfly and Hornet, which are ran at 3 copies a piece in all versions while occasionally running 1-2 Giga-Mantis in conjunction with 1 Giga-Weevil if only running 1 Mantis (personally I think Mantis is strictly the better card here). As for techs in pure Inzektor variants, the things I have seen are Dimensional Fissure (to stop Veiler/Maxx C/Dark World), Heart of Clear Water (to further the combos with Dragonfly), Doom Dozer (beatstick, IMO not very good), Rai-Oh (helpful against Dino Rabbit), Maxx C and Veiler if not running DFissure (obvious reasons are obvious), and Call of the Haunted (Bring back a dead Centipede/Dragonfly to combo again provided Hornet is still graved).
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

Official Inzektor Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Inzektor Discussion Thread   Official Inzektor Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 am

Inzector Lightsworns are pretty broken. Always funny when they stop your inzector play and you just drop a JD.
Back to top Go down

Official Inzektor Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2