Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Sports -thread I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sports -thread

Go down 
+3
redgar
King007
TheRuler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 pm

So here we can all just discuss about sports Very Happy

I love watching Ice-hockey, here in Finland at least, can't watch NHL, stupid timezones XD
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm a fan of soccer, my favorite team is Barcelona ! They represent the spirit of the game wich is team work ! not stupid one man strategy
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 am

Mine is Baskteball(wich I also play), and I support, PAOK from my country and Boston Celtics(Rondo ftw) from the NBA Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:05 am

Heh, king, on Fifa 12, I'm the manager of FC Barcelona, but Messi decided he didn't want to play for Barcelona anymore Sad so Real Madrid bought him with 150 million euros o.o
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:31 am

LOOL! you idiot ! may be u made him overplay and didn't give him a rest ! or ur playing him in the wrong field position, i dunno, it's some thing u've done wrong that's for sure.

I play PES 11 myself, and my players love me to death lol i chose to play with Arsenal, and now instead of buying players, i'm making them from the young club lol, and each player i train becomes a star xD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 am

^Messi left after one game xD In his original ST place... sniff
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 am

IRL, I play golf, as well as a little football and football (you know what I mean... and yes, I'm American). Razz

Of course, I'm a big sports gamer, and as such I play a hella lot of Madden, FIFA, Skate, and Forza if you count racing. (As for racing, I hate American car racing, but motorcycle racing is great, esp. supercross)

Was playing Madden online the other day, I had the Falcons and my foe Green Bay. Was down 14-31 in the second half... came back to win 35-31, the game-winning score coming with 20 seconds left. Hells yeah.

By the way, favorite football/soccer teams are Liverpool, Barca, Auxerre, and for national teams it's Brasil and Ecuador all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 am

My thing is martial arts Cool. If you can call it a sport lol, it's more of a way of life. I'm a black belt and about halfway to 2nd Degree black belt. I would've got it long ago but I've been set back this entire year almost because I tore my acl (knee ligament) in a sparring match last December.
For other sports...there's not many that I don't enjoy, at least to a point. I don't care for golf and baseball much, to me they're just not that fun to play or watch. There's not a ton of teams I just really am a fan of, I just like seeing good competition Smile. Mostly the teams I have an opinion of means that I dislike them bc their players have a poor attitude, like the LA Lakers in the NBA
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:43 am

Soccer is the best sort ever made in my opinion along with Basketball, im a soccer player used to play for a mexican team in a local mexican league and scored 2-3 goals each game my fav team is Barcelona u never get bored watching them play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 am

lol i love every sports im on cross country so yeah if i had to pick only 1 sport that will be BASEBALL/SOFTBALL cause u can hit balls and ppl and u can if u want to hit the pither lol i did that once cause she called me a slut so i hit the ball ran to the pitcher n baam right to her leg lol i sat out n later on got kick off lol best sport Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sports -thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports -thread   The Sports -thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sports -thread
Page 1 of 1