Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeok my last question was answered I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok my last question was answered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

ok my last question was answered Empty
PostSubject: ok my last question was answered   ok my last question was answered EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 am

but now i have another question.
would chaining DD crow to a monster with the cost to send it to the grave cause the effect to not go through? such as effect veiler or maxx"C"(my two favorite examples). or would the card have to say that the card must remain in the grave?

i was thinking that it would be amazing if chaining dd crow to an effect would stop the effect from going through
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: ok my last question was answered   ok my last question was answered EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am

It wouldn't, cause the cost to activate it is that it must hit the grave and crow removes 1 monster in the grave from play. Once it hits the grave successfully it activates and Crow can only remove a monster that is in the grave,also it don't negate so the effect would go through.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: ok my last question was answered   ok my last question was answered EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 am

ok thanks for the answer. me and my friend were just talking and we were thinking how awesome it would be if the scenario could happen. i mean just think about it, opponent activates maxx"C" , then a whole chain link of 4. dd crow 3. dd crow 2. dd crow 1. effect veiler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok my last question was answered   ok my last question was answered Empty

Back to top Go down

ok my last question was answered
Page 1 of 1