Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeyangod's burn deck ;D I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yangod's burn deck ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

yangod's burn deck ;D Empty
PostSubject: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

ok for a long time ive ben playing burn i just like the gameplay :p
anyway looks like the banlist are rly getting it up more and more evrytimes.. i just got back on playing and saw spirit reaper at 2.. xD and rigt beafore magic cylinder at 2 so heres my deck list i rly wanna play it in real tournys and i would need somme help Smile oh and btw these are all cards i have in real.. so might be massing 1 or 2 basic and ofc i dont have POD sadly Sad

kk so monsters:
1x sangan
2x worm lynx
1x morphing jar
2x lava golem
2x mecha-dog marron
2x spirit reaper
3x swift scarecrow
i know this isnt a lot of monsters but still its a burn deck.. oh and i cant find my marshmellon but il look for it or trade one and il add it soon xD

spells:
2x chain strike
1x nightmare's stellcage
3x wave motion cannon
3x messenger of peace
2x misfortune (not sure about these but some one played it against me and i tought i was nice whit golems)
1x swords of reavealing light
1x level limit-area B
so thats mostly basic stuff to burn and stall

trap:
2x just deserts
1x solemn judgment
1x gravity bind
1x royal oppression
1x solemn warning ( i dont have the second one but i should be getting it some how il find a way Razz)
1x needle ceiling(this is super good against swarm decks destroy all face up and deosnt for facedown)
1x ceasefire
1x torrential
1x mirror force
2x magic cylinder
2x ojama trio

k so thats mostly it i wanna play this in real tournys but if u have any ideas plz comment il try to comment back has soon has i can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 am

WTF your Alive :O
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 am

:O he is alive! You need to log in more yanguad xD. Well I would focus solely on the burn and stall, that's the way to go. It sounds like a bad idea, but forget about the staples. You don't need torrential, warning, any of that stuff. You're missing a few key burn cards like Secret Barrel, Des Koala, and Reflect Bounder. Actually though...I can't tell you my decklist because I got it from my friend and promised never to give it to anyone else Surprised. It's pretty much unstoppable unless the opponent canotk REALLY well or sides against you
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

yeah sorry i took a break xD but now im back and idk il keep building it up btw scorp im going to be there at cosmos saturday whit andy tx for the replies tho Smile i just need to find my cards back xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Ddue we have Regionals Saturday XD, the regios are a MTL if you want some info, call me. we will be at BD cosmos next satruday tho Wink.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 am

andy told me if was fucking at cosmos so i went there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yangod's burn deck ;D   yangod's burn deck ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

yangod's burn deck ;D
Page 1 of 1