Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChaos salvo Ver.2.0 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos salvo Ver.2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Chaos salvo Ver.2.0   Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Been testing out a new version of this build and so far its tested well. took down a bw deck and a couple of frognarchs. But I wanted to present this project to you all. Its not a completely original deck type. But I hope this will display at least some progress in adding techs.

Deck total:40

MOnsters: 22
3x black salvo <--heart of the deck, sets up soo many plays
2x card trooper <--hasn't proved to useful as of now, What to swap out for....Maybe doppelwarrior tech?
3x cyber dragon
3x dekoichi
2x ryko
1x lyla
3x chaos sorc
1x dad
1x armagedon knight
1x plaguespeader zombie
1x effect veiler
1x d.d crow <--- i may bump up to two, just seems to be needed in alot of duels.

spells: 11
2x mst
1x charge of the light
1x reborn
1x dark hole
1x mind control
1x allure of darkness
1x future fusion
1x giant trunade
1x instant fusion <---for emergency purposes when i have no dekos in grave and set up arcanite magician plays
1x fires of doomsday <--- personal choice, use on opp end phase, set up possible trishulsa

traps:7
2x bottomless trap hole
2x solemn warning
2x compulsory evacuation device
1x solemn judgment

Extra deck:
1x chimera fortress dragon
1x cyber twin dragon/ chimera overload dragon
1x musician king
1x catastor
1x brionac
1x flamvell uzuquias
1x gaia force
1x back rose
1x arcanite magician
2x scrap archfiend
1x scrap drago
1x stardust
1x trishula
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Chaos salvo Ver.2.0   Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 am

I ususally leave my D.D. Crows in the side, but if it works for you leave it, also where's your POA. All that milling can backfire if the shuffler messes you up(trust me sometimes it will). Plus when you have that many mill cards: 2 ryko, 1 lyla, 2 trooper, 1 charge(up to 18 milled cards) you could easily mill all your traps away. My personal fixes:

-2 BTH
+1 Mirror Force(
+1 Pot of Avarice
-1 D.D. Crow(put him in side)
+1 Ryko
-1 Lyla(not sure if u can use priority with it so...)
+1 Necro(extra defense with all the milling

Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Chaos salvo Ver.2.0   Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:30 pm

Well I actually Like Salvo Deck's So I guess I'll try to help out some

First thing I would say is get down a theme...atm it seems a bit random ( No Offense )

Possible idea's is a more Basic Set-up using D-alchemist, and my personal Preference..Machina's ( More Offensive Set-up here then ). Something I would note though...is I don't like 3 Salvo..as it clogs your hand alot of the time IMO. I would go down too 2 ( I use one in my Stun Deck ). Then if you go the Machina build..you can use Genex Birdman to basically proxy salvo so you have an excuse to lower his count from 3 too 2 or even 1. Basically meaning play salvo..get the usual Dekoichi, then use birdman from your hand to return salvo and you then got a option for a level 7 sync..so you can cont into a BRD play or something else and save Salvo.

Another way is the Stun Variant. This one you would want to go Breaker, Rai-Oh, Doom Cal ( Optional ), 2/3 Dekoichi, 1/2 Salvo, Gale, DAD, Veiler, Cyber, and or D.D Warrior lady ( Optional ), and go a usual M/T Lineup from there.

I would Make a few notes already mentioned though by frost. Side the D.D Crow, Add staples like Mirror//T.T and fit in 3 POD ( Would say take out Fires of Doomsday as its situational and not needed..same with Instant as I don't see the need in a Salvo Deck, and Probably even FF..as the only real target is Cyber End or Twin...chimeratech would only destroy FF and itself in a grand *Facepalm* Explosion ).

I would also lower Cyber too 2 ( Regardless of which deck you go with ). Lastly, The LS I'm not a huge fan of really..as random milling seems useless in this kinda deck; more so since you don't run POA and aside from Dekoichi and PSZ..the milling is unneccesary.

@Frost- You can call prio with Lyla..but if it get's hit by BTH for example..its mute as until her effect resolves and is switched to defense..you don't get to destroy a Spell/Trap card.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Chaos salvo Ver.2.0   Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 pm

No offence taken (Was completely unfamiliar with a salvo deck and didn't just want to netdeck) But anywhoo.

I'll probably scrap this deck as a whole and make a more concise machine build. Utilize Cydras and abuse overload. But thanks or the Tips, I'll mull over and post the new build soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos salvo Ver.2.0   Chaos salvo Ver.2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos salvo Ver.2.0
Page 1 of 1