Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeScrap need format update I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrap need format update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Scrap need format update Empty
PostSubject: Scrap need format update   Scrap need format update EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 am

ok so this is my proud deck im running and i really like but because of work, girlfriend, school, six samurai building on processs i havent update my decks yet
so here is my scrap deck

Monsters 16
Scrap Golem
Cyber Dragon x2
Scrap Chimera x3
Scrap Beast x3
Breaker the Magical Warrior x3
Scrap Goblin x2
Spirit Reaper
Morphing Jar

pretty basic, field presence , basic loop, access to Dark End Dragon, Scrap Dragon, Scrap Twin Dragon, Arcanite Magician, Blackrose, but Brionac and Catastor barely see play

Spells 18
Scrapyard x3
Scrapstorm x3
Dark Hole
Scapegoats
Monster Reborn
Pot of Duality x2
Giant Trunade
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book of Moon x3 (2 forbidden lance or 2 Smashing Grounds )
Mind Control

triple Scrapyard are awesome for my plastyle, i like my tuners where they suppose to be, also when scrap dragon is up is faster to make the loop, Scapegoats are fooder and easy stall with goblin for a blackrose at the beggining of my turn, mind control well 2 many tuners , and i search them a lot with scrapyard, everything else is basic destruction , the 2 books are gonna be replaced maybe by 2 forbidden lance or smashing grounds , havent decided yet

Traps 6
Solem Judgement
Solem Warning x2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Hunted

Pretty basic trap lineup and also while staying this low is really odd to be affected by Trap Stun. also easier to side to Royal decree againts all those Heavy Backrow oriented decks

Xtra deck well basically
1 chimeratech fortress dragon, 3 scrap dragons , 1 scrap twin dragon, 1 arcanite magician, 1 Dark end Dragon and all the other basic ones

the deck is aggressive , a lot of 1 x1 , so you can simplify the game pretty earlier to gain advantage really fast
i use cyber dragon instead of Scrap Breaker for 2 main reasons
1 i dont have scrap breakers
2 Cyber Dragon can be SS by it self even if you dont have another monster on field, is a decent top deck. also is a MAIN deck answer to Machinas, Gadgets and Karakury

since i havent been able to really compete i dont have a side deck ready for this deck

BTW to everybody who read this please read my articles for this Month
YEY is march 1 this can only mean 2 things
and also Deck for the format
in the Article section
a single comment makes the time we spend making every article worth it

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Scrap need format update   Scrap need format update EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Looks cool, and unique too Smile. Ik you have more experience playing scraps than me, but I'm a little surprised u don't run gorz. Tbh I don't like him as much this format but with scraps he seems good without as much backrow. Forbidden lance seems like a good choice. Thoughts on Dark Coffin?
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Scrap need format update   Scrap need format update EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

well i tried at some point, and yeah i like the idea of getting free pluses but, when heavy storm was still here and even with cold wave it was fn amazing but now is mm kinda situational and only works with the scrap synchros so i rather just use things that works by themself but yeah that and a trap that i dont remeber that look like a gear and destroy 2 monsters is nice also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrap need format update   Scrap need format update Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrap need format update
Page 1 of 1