Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOk im mad with my girlfriend I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok im mad with my girlfriend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

Ok im mad with my girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:31 pm

ok so im right now in some kind of discussion with my girlfriend and you know every time we are like this i can only think of a single thing Harpies Ladies ....

so i decided to make a Deck honoring my girlfriend's mood and thats the lesson for today Try to make YUGIOH part of every day life you can have a lot of good times with a piece of paper and a pen and ur yugioh general knowledge

this way u can
1 discover new strategies
2 free some stress from everyday situation
3 free some stress from using a competitive deck
4 develop some quit knowledge and rapid response to any situation from using different tecniques other than all netdecked and handwritten, auto-pilot strategies
5 a good Ol saying of one the LWO finest used to say a good player must be a better deck builder. to master the best handling or your deck , if you netdeck a deck you learn to pilot it , if you build a deck you can read and even have a better understanding of it because is gonna be cuztomise to your play style

So i have been testing this deck againts KCVDS
right now im 7 - 1 and 1 quitter and i was LOL when a guy saw a harpie and told me aaa noob deck and he Gold sarcophagus for a final countdown lol

ok so lets start

Monsters (18)
Dark Simorgh .... ohhh yeah!!!!! XD ( this is here to continue annoying Scorp lol )
Banisher of Radience x3
Cyber Hapie Lady x3
Harpie Queen x3
Harpie pet baby Dragon ( replaceable i just like the image )
Blattestorm
Sangan
Spirit reaper
Stealth Bird x3 (MVP)
BW Gale the Whirlwind

Spells (9)
Pot of Duality x3 .. ( yup so sorry )
Harpies Hunting Ground x2 .. ( tricky as hell )
Book of moon x2
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole

Traps (13)
Dimensional Prison x3
Solem Warning x2
Solem Judgement
Gravity Bind
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Icarus Attack x3
Royal Oppression

So ok let me show you what critical thinking i used in this deck so maybe you can see the basic point of view and simple game strategy

ok so basically we see my monster line up
Dark Simorgh - Beater easy to special summon , may lock opponent from using some defensive play making a little aggro
Banisher of radiance - ok he is well know to be antimeta because he inhibits Kalut , Honest , Sangan , Stardust is a one time only annoying dragon, colossal semi usesless and the list goes on and on
Cyber Harpie Lady - Beater and soul of the theme, simorgh fooder and hunting ground godess
Harpie Queen - can go one on one with Thunderking Rai-oh search hunting ground and activates it so what else do u want?
Harpies baby pet dragon - ... i like the image ok ok replace it ... dont judge me !!!! Damn it
Battlestorm - ok so having 3 winged beast on the field is not that hard , 1 MST per turn is not bad at all , being Dark helps a little for Simorgh food, and he looks like Captain Falcon when i used to play my old nintendo 64 i really liked this character
Sangan - Scorp please ban the guy who ask about sangan pleeeeaaaasee!!!! Very Happy
Spirit Reaper - cuz he is a BONE in a ladies deck u get it ? bone.. in ladies .. ok never mind
Gale - winged beast, simorgh fooder can take down stardust by himself, tuner
Stealth Bird - ok so antimeta gets rid of almost any monster our opponent plays this facedown little guy wont be really hit by bottomless, prison , mirror and if you can make him waste a Warning is like using his effect twice, Torrential well u better feel like that u made him waste such a card and still make some damage 1700 def + hunting ground to make him 1900 def not bad at all

Spells
Duality - Cuz the deck need some speed
Book of moon - cuz it need some defense and synchro hate
Reborn - Staple , SS harpie for field ef , all good
Dark Hole - cuz u need it
Harpies Hunting Ground - MST every time u summon a harpie , leaves your opponent in a Use it or Lose it situation when facing , Judgement, Warning, Compulsory, Book of Moon, Trap Stun making him waste or use them in not really beneficial times and makes all your winged beast 200 points more Bulky

Traps
Basically everything is about protection and synchro hate so im not going into detail cuz im tired
Abuse Icarus like BW and Gravity bind is a really overlooked card that Forces MST, even Blackrose

So as everyone can now Tell the simple and fun strategy is to enphasize that girls can be Beutifull but deep inside they are all a bunch of harpies trying to ripe off your FN eyes!!!!
i mean is an FN antimeta cmon No brainer
, Hunting ground provide us with
the Use it or lose it MST each Harpie summon
Winged beast beaters
Synchro and SS hate
Burn Damage
and a lot of Fun
Also when you beat anyone you can Tell your grand kids i beat and A$$.... with Harpie Ladies

Scorp this is an Article About creativity and promoting critical thinking during deck creation
so hope all of you enjoy it

also this deck could use CCV lol
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 pm

I really like this deck, but I have some questions about it. Won't banisher get in the way of simorgh's "food", cuz u won't have monsters in grave? Sangan for the search of gale, stealth and reaper, not to many targets :/ Gravity bind might be protection, but most of your monsters won't be able to atk. Also I don't judge u but harpies' dragon is not worth it, u need 2 tributes for that.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

Sangan searchs for Stealth Bird too Vongy Smile
have you ever consider Mist valey falcon to bring back your gravity bind to the hand if you need to deal some battle damage, it can be cool. If hels with the hunting grounds too when your only targets are actualy your own cards Razz

Nice deck BTW. I'm pretty sure Yangaud will like it, it is his kind of decks Smile
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:07 am

replace the baby pet dragon for veiler is what i did the baby pet was more for adding humor to my article
and no man banisher dont really hinders anything is like playing rai-oh with gadgets u just need to know when to use it
and gravity protect a lot, makes your opponent to waste cards, and lets u make a lot of damage with stealh bird, consider it Random tech, even so u can get rid of it with the field ef when the time is right

btw im currently 9-1 and 2 quitters

and scorp is im not mistaking, the mist valley guy has 4 stars so he wont be able to attack anyway
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm

scorp, I included stealth in sangan's search options -.-
mist valley falcon's cost for the atk is returning but since he is lvl he wouldn't be even able to declare an atk and wouldn't pay the cost for it, so it won't work
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 am

Yeah I forgot about that part, my bad XD
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:33 pm

11-3 and 2 quitters in kcvds lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I love that you're back to being active Nero Very Happy. Cool deck! I like the idea and originality. It sucks that Harpie Queen doesn't count for Hunting ground though -_-. have you thought about adding a couple more Harpie Ladies? It's obviously testing well though haha
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 am

well actually no i just spend my time ding it , testing it gettin sick of it and then i move on for another deck
thats why in real life i have to have more than 2 active decks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok im mad with my girlfriend   Ok im mad with my girlfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok im mad with my girlfriend
Page 1 of 1