Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFlaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)   Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Flaming Heroes 
       Monsters: (18)
Flamvell Firedog x3
Flamvell Magician x3
Flamvell Archer
Elemental Hero Stratos
Elemental Hero Prisma x2
Elemental Hero Ocean x2
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x3
Gravekeeper's Spy x3
       Spells: (16)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book Of Moon x2
Giant Trunade
Rekindling x3
Miracle Fusion x3
Future Fusion
Pot Of Duality x2
       Traps: (6)
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2
       Extra: (15)
Stardust Dragon
Colossal Fighter
Scrap Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Black Rose Dragon
Arcanite Magician
Goyo Guardian
Elemental Hero Nova Master x2
Elemental Hero The Shining x2
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x2
Elemental Hero Great Tornado
Elemental Hero Terra Firma
       Other Possible Cards:
Elemental Hero Neos Alius x2
Summoner Monk
Spirit Reaper
Cold Wave
Pot Of Duality
Reinforcement Of The Army
Mind Control
Book Of Moon
Torrential Tribute
Trap Stun

So I was working on my various Flamvell builds the other day (flamvell is one of my two favorite archtypes), and I was trying to think of ways to dump flamvells in the grave faster. So I thought to myself, "what are the best cards to dump cards in the grave?". I thought of ryko, Lyla, card trooper, foolish, etc. Ten there was always prisma...nah he doesn't help at all because he needs a name to copy and there are no flamvell fusions. I thought of future fusion, no that won't help either...wait...lightbulb. Check this guy out:

Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) ElementalHeroNovaMasterVE03-JP-UR

[quote=Elemental Hero Nova Master]1 Elemental Hero Monster + 1 FIRE monster
This card cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, draw 1 card.[/quote]

Awesome card! Another good e-hero fusion with a good effect! Sadly he isn't on kc yet (although probably soon), and he won't be in the tcg for quite some
time. In this deck, he helps dump Flamvells and heroes in the grave, and he's very summonable. So I have high synchro capabilities, high fusion capabilities, and my 2 favorite archtypes living together in perfect harmony. Ryko is one of my favorite cards too, so this is a really fun deck for me haha. I haven't tested it yet though, I just threw it together and there is so little room in the extra...it's times like these that I wish the extra limit was like 100 instead of 15. Terra Firma=needed? I want more room for synchros and my only prisma target is ocean. Anyway, fix and comment please Smile. It could probably use a little work
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)   Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 am

Omg, i was wating for the fire and the dark hero to be announced since 1 year and a half now Razz but i didnt ecped him to be so cool. Looks like i did good to dont trade all my falmvell stuff

I dont really have time to make a bigger comment cuz I'm at work now, but I will see if I can help with this deck later in the week Smile

Flamvells and Heroes are 2 of my favorite archtypes Either Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)   Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 am

Flamvells are already cool and this makes them even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)   Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaming Heroes (Synchro+Fusion)
Page 1 of 1