Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

Mermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS! Empty
PostSubject: Mermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS!   Mermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm

So hello again guys its me again I just got this crazy idea. I call it MermailAtlanteanHERO. So without further ado let's get on with this deck.

Spoiler:

Now the lone HERO here is Ice Edge which is pretty cool in this deck since for 1.) He is a level 3 WATER monster so he is searchable via Mermail - Abysspike which activates his effect by DISCARDING a card and in turn can trigger my Atlantean friends. 2. Having a HERO in this deck means access to Absolute Zero which could easily be a HUGE beater and of course you could also go for Megalo & Zero in the field, tribute ZERO for Megalo's effect and BOOM! You get a Raigeki! Twisted Evil

I'm having second thoughts about adding either an Emergency call or Stratos, what would you recommend to swap??
Back to top Go down

Mermails + Atlanteans + HEROES = AWESOMENESS!
Page 1 of 1