Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAddicted to simorgh I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Addicted to simorgh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Addicted to simorgh Empty
PostSubject: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 am

Addicted to simorgh Darksimorgh

First off, for those of you who are thinking,"What the hell is this crap?". Well its my crap. Recently I had an idea to make a simgorph deck that involved synchro summoning and removeing the monsters for dark simorgh. The only problem is this deck is totally inconsistent and random, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work. I really need some help on this...
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm

well u need to add more speed to the deck like more draw power or mill i did 2 simorg deck in real one was debris/simorg and the other one im using now is neos spacian/simorg those are the too ways i found to make the deck more consistent Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 am

How could I add draw power to this? Or shud I just scrap it and try another simorgh deck?
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 am

well u could try to add lvl 8 monsters like dark arm and dark creator d.hero prisma and play trade in thats the prolly the only way you could add draw power whitout rly changing the deck you could take off dd.crow thats a side deck card and trap stunt isnt that good anymore and if u make more draw power try taking off 1 simorgh personaly i tink 3 is too much
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 am

alright will try that thnx
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 am

no prob idk if it will work but anyway me and scorp are gonna be working on simorg/horus lvl 8 lock down so i might post it when it done maybe you should take a look well it will be oh and i just posted my ns/simorg deck take a look if u want Razz

EDIT BY HARPER7000:oops i tought dad was lvl 8 but hes lvl 7 but u should still play it xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 am

yangaud wrote:
oops i tought dad was lvl 8 but hes lvl 7 but u should still play it xD

please don't double post. edit your last post. i'll take a better look at this later frost, i don't have time atm Sad. but wow lol, everyone in DGA IS addicted to simorgh. i have a sudden urge to make a simorgh deck...must...play...simorgh...Razz
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 am

lol sorry xD but simorgh just have a nice eff i wish they would be a way to search him xP but yeah since i got them in real (for free) xD i started beeing addicted to them :p
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 am

i wish that there were more playable wind engines :/. that's the main problem i have with simorgh, although i love him too. i'll check out your ns-simorgh later also, i think it has potential
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 am

yeah well i did 2-2 on 2 tournys in real i played it deos have potential xD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

I actually scrapped the whole deck and made a different build based on destiny heroes,3 tricky, I will post it maybe tomorrow, it goes smoother than my original
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Um, wasn't that already what it was based around? Btw, I remembered this guy earlier today: Vortex Trooper. Wind level 3, 0 atk and 600 def. When he is normal summoned, you can shuffle 2 cards from your hand to the deck to draw 2 cards, and when he's destroyed you draw a card. Not a bad card! You can let him die to draw, he's a Debris target, or if you already have a tuner (or if you're desparate) you can normal summon him to use his other effect. Or you could even use Shield Wing. Wind Level 2, 0 atk and 900 def. Up to twice per turn, he can't be destroyed by battle. He's a Junk AND Debris target. These two cards could be useful in Neo-Spacian (J&D) Simorgh or just as tech in an otherwise dark-based engine so you can use Simorgh. And lastly: Eccentric Boy. Wind Tuner level 3. 800 atk and 200 def. This little dude lets you synchro with monsters in your hand, with the side effect of the synchros effects being negated and it being removed from play when removed from the field. Not as good as the other two I don't think but okay tech
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Addicted to simorgh Simorgh

This is my updated version,I usually send simorgh to grave and special summon him from there or dasher.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:41 pm

man to be honest the deck is really but really unstale, unles you play some dark dragon abd play futur fusion for some dark dragons and wind dragons in the grave the deck wont work. work a little more on it and you will make it good Wink
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 am

yeah!!! i like what im seen a lot simorgh love
but am since u are testing kcvds ,try the ns simorgh engine works a little bit better
and read my article :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to simorgh   Addicted to simorgh Empty

Back to top Go down

Addicted to simorgh
Page 1 of 1