Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNinja Simorgh Lock! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Simorgh Lock!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

Ninja Simorgh Lock! Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 am

Yeee buddy

Haven't made the side deck yet so don't worry about fixing that.

Spoiler:

The idea is to get out Simorgh so my opponent can't set any cards, and then throw out anti-spell fragrance as well so they cant use spells at all. A number of people have raged against this deck, and it's pretty damn satisfying to pull off the lock. Twisted Evil

Only problem is consistency right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 am

first you should play heavy storm and -1 anti spell fragrace and maybe -1 duality since u kinda need your speccial summon most of the time magic planter just seems random and dead draw :/ yeah i think u have a looots of dead draw and this must hurt your consistency badly and if u really want to play a sirmorgh deck i would tell you to go whit the neo-spacian varrient thi is the most consistent i know Razz

anyway i think the ninja varriant is a interesting idea but you need to go more whit the ninja engine then trying to get simorgh out what i would say is try to rely on the ninja more and get some random simorgh out after your opponent has waited somme card to kill your boss xyz Razz

Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 am

I need to run 3 anti-spell, it's one of the most important cards and it'd be stupid/inconsistent to not run 3. I don't need to special summon every turn (in fact, I only really need to do it once to get the lock down) so 3 pot of consistency is perfectly perfect. as for magic planter, it has 6 targets. I've played many duels where my opponent has gotten rid of my simorgh, making my art of transformation a useless card on the field. Magic planter lets me get rid of it and draw 2, so it's not dead at all. :p
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:58 am

yanguad: i actually don't like the neo-spacian one anymore lol. debris is limited and people really pack lots of effect hate right now bc of inzektors and wind ups.

for fixes, i'm thinking something like this:
https://imgur.com/4NyXi

a third fragrance is an option but often is dead...not always bc it's hard to get out simorgh, bc it's not that hard really, but drawing multiple copies. third duality is also an option but you do need to special summon some and there's not room tbh. your draw power and search power is already good without the third. also 3 hanzo and 3 gold is fine for the ninja count
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll try your build Harper, although last time i tested with a build similar to that, it was more of a tour guide deck than the lock I intended it to be/have.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Simorgh Lock!   Ninja Simorgh Lock! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Simorgh Lock!
Page 1 of 1