Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®   Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Rescue Cat euthanized by Konami®

On September 1st, many Cat duelists and X-saber duelists woke up to find a dead Rescue Cat inside their deck boxes. At first, many thought the poor kitty had died of old age, after all, it was five years old, sometimes cats that age have health problems. But her recent autopsy has revealed that in actuality, Konami® “put her to sleep” with an fatal overdose of catnip. This reporter asked Konami®’s public relations manager about why Konami® would do such a cruel thing to such a loved cat… he had no comment.
Last week, I stopped by nationals in Washington D.C., and talked with well-known X-Saber duelist Devin Clark. He had this to say:
“When I heard the news that Konami® were really the ones behind this tragedy, I just couldn’t believe it! I mean, how could do be so mean to this?!”
At this point, Clark holds up a copy of the adorable, deceased cat.
“It’s so cute,” Clark went on, “I just don’t see the motivation behind the violence. And so many of us had a such great times with Rescue Cat… I’ll never forget the first time I heard her blow that little whistle of hers. I just can’t get the sound of it out of my head. Just… *sniff*… give me a minute.” (Mr. Clark was unable to continue the interview because of emotional reasons).
And indeed, not one of us can forget the sound of it. An anonymous duelist sent in this poem to our paper. I believe it sums up the hurt that we all feel pretty well:

Oh great Rescue Cat, you will be missed.
When you were negated by Doomcal you hissed. .
Your cuteness made it great to have you in hand,
Which makes us all just so sad that you’re banned.
Though you’re a kitten, they knew to watch out for you,
When you were summon guys cussed a lot too.
You made duels run at such a fast pace,
But now I know… you’re in a better place

Goodbye Rescue Cat! You Were Loved!!!

Rescue Cat: March 1, 2005-September 1, 2010
R.I.P.!!!!!!

~Written by Trtl4367 and Harper7000~
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®   Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm

ahaha, great job xD I hope someone will resurrect it some day Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®   Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm

LOL GREAT ARTICLE !!! hope konami will unban it T.T poor little kitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®   Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami® Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescue Cat Euthanized By Konami®
Page 1 of 1