Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFlamZombieMonarch Deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlamZombieMonarch Deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FlamZombieMonarch Deck Empty
PostSubject: FlamZombieMonarch Deck   FlamZombieMonarch Deck EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey guys , this is my own deck . Made by me and works perfectly! Hope you like it[img]FlamZombieMonarch Deck Flamez10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: FlamZombieMonarch Deck   FlamZombieMonarch Deck EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Ok,you're missing MST (Mystical Space Typhoon) and a Gravekeeper's Descendant would do wonders at most situations.As for traps,l think solemn would be good to press on and stop your opponent from disrupting your big plays.Also,your synchro deck is a bit of a mess,you got only 1 level 3 tuner and 3 spellcaster-type monsters yet,you have 3 arcanite magician in your synchro deck,and 3 stardust is overkill.So my fixes are.

-1 Raiza
-1 Spy
-1 Threatening
+1 Descendant
+1 Mystical Space
+1 Solemn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FlamZombieMonarch Deck   FlamZombieMonarch Deck EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks , well i gotta re-take a photo of that deck in the upgraded verison , i have Return from a Different Dimension, MST and Descendant so it's much better than the first version of the deck. And i don't like solemn , cuz you pay half your points for only 1 card. And that's pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlamZombieMonarch Deck   FlamZombieMonarch Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

FlamZombieMonarch Deck
Page 1 of 1