Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGuardian eatos deck I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian eatos deck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guardian eatos deck Empty
PostSubject: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

guys i was bored and i made this deck i want it to be as much competitive as it possible Smile rate pls and fix it if you can thanks anyway
Guardian eatos deck Serxdgtcfyjh
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

You do know that dimensional eatos is an anti-meta deck not only utilizing macro.Most eatos decks nowadays are using the gemini variant :O Gemini variant has awesome toolbox abilities.

Moreover,you are missing some staple cards for those decks like Book Of Moon and maybe even Skill Drain.As an Anti-Meta using Macro and Skill Drain it needs Barbaros too most of the times.Guardian Grarl makes no sense -.- whatsoever.You want hand advantage using a deck like Eatos.Well actually,I disagree with the whole monster lineup but it would take me alot of time to write it all down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

i heard your advise and i made one here it is what do you say?
Guardian eatos deck Serxdgtcfyjh
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:05 am

looks much better and consistent,I suggest adding some destruction cards.Like Smashing Ground or Fissure.Nothing else I can suggest Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 am

ok thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian eatos deck   Guardian eatos deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian eatos deck
Page 1 of 1