Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homechaos dragons 9/1 build I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chaos dragons 9/1 build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Draconus91

Draconus91

chaos dragons 9/1 build Empty
PostSubject: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Monsters(31)
3x Lightpulsar Dragon
2x Darkflare Dragon
3x Eclipse Wyvern
1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Divine Dragon Apocralyph
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
2x Effect Veiler
1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
1x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
3x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Judgment Dragon
2x Card Trooper
2x Vice Dragon

Spells(9)
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Solar Recharge

Extra Deck(11)
Ally of Justice Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
Dark End Dragon
Light End Dragon
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Magical Android
Mist Wurm
Orient Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Void Ogre Dragon
Queen Dragun Djinn
Photon Papilloperative

Side Deck(13)
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
3x Royal Decree
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Victoria
1x Effect Veiler
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Summoner Monk
1x Sangan

Okay, this is my build for the new format. Losing 2 ReDMD and FF hurt, chaos sorcerer, not so much. I've been doing alot of testing and have found this to be my best list. Summoner monk was added to try for quick Xyz but didnt do too well, but im still willing to give him another shot, once i find out if i need to change my extra deck to combat the meta in my area come september 1st(its dominated by inzektors at the moment, with chaos dragons coming in a close second)
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm no expert when it comes to dragons but I think you should put in Koa'ki Meiru Drago in your side? You do have 2 slots open. About the main deck its okay as far as I can see, except for Vice dragon? I think another Darkflare would do, or you could put in some phantom of chaos?
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 am

infernal_archmage wrote:
I'm no expert when it comes to dragons but I think you should put in Koa'ki Meiru Drago in your side? You do have 2 slots open. About the main deck its okay as far as I can see, except for Vice dragon? I think another Darkflare would do, or you could put in some phantom of chaos?

Drago would stop my deck, so he wouldn't be very good for it. As for the Vice Dragons, they were a tech card, and if i end up going second he can be sp summoned and tributed for a darkflare, or banished to turn one ReDmD. he just all around fits my play style. I haven't tried phantom of chaos but i might add him to the side deck.
Back to top Go down
Quickdraw Warrior

Quickdraw Warrior

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm

what i would immediately suggest for the deck is double trap stun. next format is very likely to be a backrow format and i think that ur current build doesnt have enoguh protection against backrow
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 am

Quickdraw Warrior wrote:
what i would immediately suggest for the deck is double trap stun. next format is very likely to be a backrow format and i think that ur current build doesnt have enoguh protection against backrow

ill probably side them for now, and see what happens when i goto my local on the 1st. i can see it too, but really it depends on my local meta.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 am

haven't tested this for sept format, but I would definitely max out MST ( DPrison and BTH everywhere) and probably max out Darkflare.
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:11 pm

gutsberserk wrote:
haven't tested this for sept format, but I would definitely max out MST ( DPrison and BTH everywhere) and probably max out Darkflare.

my third MST will probably goto side, and i tried maxed Darkflare, but he was a dead draw most of the time(either nothing to tribute for him, or no L/D in grave to sp summon him) but once i find out the new meta in my area ill adjust to it(its mostly inzektor right now), so i may end up putting the third darkflare back in.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Tech a treeborn!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos dragons 9/1 build   chaos dragons 9/1 build Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos dragons 9/1 build
Page 1 of 1