Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChaos dragons I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos dragons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 am

This was just a last minute idea. Its not at all perfect but it deals with inzectors, geartown malifics, darkworlds, ect... pretty much all the annoying decks fairly well. Anyways heres the decklist: https://imgur.com/pRSEM

Monsters(24)

2x Alexandrite dragons
1x Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
2x Caius the shadow Monarch
2x Cyber dragons
3x Effect veilers(always draw into them easily when i need them. Worst case they are a lv1 tuner)
2x Koa'ki Meiru Dragos
2x Red-eyes Darkness Metal Dragons(Don't need 3 for this deck)
2x Red-eyes Wyverns
1x Sangan
2x Summoner Monks
2x Thunder Kings
3x Tour guides

Spells(12)
1x Book of Moon
1x Creature swap
1x Dark hole
1x Enemy Controller
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy storm
1x Mind control
1x Monster reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Pot of duality

Traps(4)
1x Dimensional Prision
2x Solemn warnings
1x Starlight Road

Extra Deck:
2x Chimeratech Fortress Dragons
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Black Rose
1x Lightning warrior
1x Mist wurm
1x Digusto Emeral
1x Grenosaurus
1x Leviar
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Acid Golem of destruction
1x Zenmaines
1x steelswarm roach
1x utopia
1x wind-up Zenmaister

Obviously it is hard for me to get the lv7 syncros out but i'd rather have them and not need them then not have them and need them.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 am

Cards that would be good and you might want to add in
eclipse wyvern
DAD
future fusion
Lightpulsar
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 am

I have future fusion lol. And i would love to add DAD but i have no room. Since this isn't a normal dragon deck lightpulsar and eclipse would slow it down in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 am

haha i just realized that i didnt add a 5 headed so i took out a fortress dragon for a five headed
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 pm

heum i would go whit dark armed dragon and divine dragon apogralyph and puprythornydragon
maybe masked dragon and creature swap

theres lot of stuff that you could remove cyber dragon caius wyvern isnt that good eclipse is way better u could add in somme ryko for mill power and whit eclipse ryko is quite good for search power u call it chaos but were are the sorcerer putting bls doesnt make it chaos :p oh and in this format maxx ''c'' is way better then effect veiler i dont know why your playing alexandrite dragon expt beacause hes a light but theres way better choice like eclipse wyvern again and somme lightsworn has i said earlier for tuner power if you go whit divine dragon try fabled cerebruel it gives u brionacs eazy and for the spell seems alright expt for the controller add in charge of the light brigade insted if u decide to add lightsworn or a second swap if u pick the masked dragons Razz and has for traps - starlight road + solemn judgment or a seond d prison

hope u will think this is helpfull and try not to double post or admins will go all mad at you Razz

Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 pm

@yangaud How does it look now?

https://imgur.com/sZrGH

A few things on the changes. Im siding the cyber dragons because geartown malifics are just annoying plus they have saved me in several games when i top decked them against wind-ups. As for Maxx "C" being better than veiler...??? Im seriously lost on that one. Veiler KILLS inzectors. Just that fact alone makes me appriceate it in this format. Wind-ups Maxx "C" might be better but when you use it's effect it is not optional to draw so they can force you to deck out easily whereas if you veiler they have a 1500 atk xyz monster that does nothing. Caius is in my opinion too good to overlook in a chaos deck esp this one that lets you get him out easier. I was running Alexandrites to get over thunder king and because he is a light and this is dragons. But now i realize this was a silly choice. Idk if what i have now works but i just took some of your suggestions. Thanks for the comment. I will try it out.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

You are allowed to use this deck ( I haven't tested it myself lol ) as a model or skeleton to build/create your own.

https://imgur.com/aFTpE
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 pm

-2 caius
+2 wyvern
-3 TGU
-2TKR
-1 E-Con
-1 Creature swap
-1veiler
Trust me using wyvern to remove big dragons and then removing wyvern due to monsters like DAD, BLS, and chaos sorc, or lightpulsar if you choose to add is one of the best things you can do in chaos dragon. I can see TGU into a lev but you wouldn't targets other than wyvern and possibly the lights and darks you banished to get out boss monsters. I suggest taking out TGU. A lyla or 2 somewhere would be nice. Also darkflare and lightpulsar work great in this deck. Maxx C stops a lot of decks because you drop Maxx C before they can do their combo/loop and they're scared because they don't want you to plus too much.

First 20 seconds.

Edit: How could I forget. FOOLISH BURIAL

Last edited by Snilly on Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Why 3 devine dragons? Also thanks for all the help I will try them out when I get back home
Back to top Go down

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Haha, you beat me to the punch on that vid, Snilly. Nice to see more fans of Jay's vids around here.

Use 3 Divine Dragons because he's the best recycling tool for Dragons, and has amazing synergy with REDMD.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 pm

As i have my deck right now just versing on DN on advanced rated I tested the one suggested by The_Dutch_Prince and the one i have. All people i versed were over 1000/300 stats so they weren't noobs. The results are as follows

The_Dutch_Prince's dragons
won 1 against some random chaos deck
LOST against Gishki's

My Chaos Dragon Varrient
Won against Chaos rabbits
Won against Mystic Tomato Dragons

Obviously the tests were not extensive but with the chaos version i usually finish games in 2-3 turns. And i agree that tour guide does not belong in every deck. However her nich is Chaos decks. Being as this is chaos dragons it works well. A first turn Zenmanes is nice. or to finish games Acid Golem is a good choice too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos dragons   Chaos dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos dragons
Page 1 of 1