Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home.... Second time i Write This RANT I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.... Second time i Write This RANT

Go down 
+5
Harper7000
NoUserName
SirFunchalot
LegendaryFrost
nerolwo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

.... Second time i Write This RANT Empty
PostSubject: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

I wrote this RANT but my internet Failed and i didnt Save it so im EVEN ANGRIER AT THIS POINT

OK so AGAIN i want to say KONAMI has made a Hell of a job after RUINING THE WHOLE GAME

And yes HERE IS RANT TIME

KONAMI Ruined the game since EXTREME VICTORY with the TCG exclusive Release of TOUR GUIDE OF THE UNDERWORLD. This Lovely looking Skilless Card made An almost Generic Deck Thinner/Draw Engine For a bunch of decks, And the worse of all THEY SPLASHED in a Tons of decks and DARE to Call EM CREATIVE

theres was abominations like
TOUR GUIDE TRONICS
TOUR GUIDE ROIDS
or even WORSE

HEROES WITH TOUR GUIDES ( hell no Oscuridao or whatever is called is not a DAMN Excuse )
Glad Beas and Crystals with TOUR GUIDES ..... i wanted to puke with this to be honest

and Even WORSE Konami DARE to Release 3 Atomic BOMB DECKS
DINO RABBIT - with the ability so NEGATE EVEN YOUR THOUGHS
Inzektors - with the ability of DESTROYING EVEN YOUR HOPE IF IT HAD TOUCHED THE FIELD cuz SHIT with zektors u are and idiot if u Bluff
WIND UPS- The ultimate WATCH ME HOW I PLAY DECK cuz hell no u aint having 2 many options after im finish with my first turn

And dont get me Wrong i love to try all this decks, finally a Dino/Inzect/Machine deck ruling the format? i was like DAMN Rex Raptor, Weevil Underwood And the Bandit keith are LOL and saying i TOLD U SO
but Tour Guide made this Overpowered Decks Completly abusive .... yes again i wanted to Puke
and even worse when i saw the Banlist

But then KONAMI SAID WTF? Nero is Listening to her Girlfriend and Bossman instead of making a decklist???? something is Definetly Wrong and a random Konami card designer Got down on his knees and Yelled MASTER I HAVE FAIL YOU!!!!

and Konami decided to Take out Priority after a week of playing i said... KONAMI THANK YOUi knew i could count on you to take me back on the right track Smile

YES RANT TIME IS OVER

Suddently Card Prices were Dropping For example MAXX C from 120 to a 45 Dlls card? NICE
and i realize Inzektors are a bunch of commons and supers?????
Wind ups are a bunch of Supers and a few ultraS?
Hieratics are a bunch of commons and Supers?
i can make whatever deck i want without Tour Guide?
a Structure deck Topped a YCS?
WTF a Structure deck WON 1st and 2nd place at a YCS?
Expensive Cards are being Reprinted for half of the original Value?

Dude Konami IMHO is Doing a Great job
Glad to be back on the game and hope a lot of you continue Making those Creative and Devastating Original Decks ( without Using Tour Guide)

Thanks for Reading this Rant and if u have a moment look at ur deck and give Thanks To konami for NOT BEING A JERK like Upperdeck were their decks were a bunch of Secrets and Ultras ( Lightsworns, TeleDAD, DINO RABBIT.... oh wait forget that last one)

and if u dont like my writing i have 2 WORDS FOR YOU....... IM SORRY Razz ( IM NOT)
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:33 pm

lol nice rant never knew about the prices of TCG ygo but from the look of things, it doesn't seem to be that bad now
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:48 am

As Epic as Always Frost Thanks for being the first one to reply and ITs true it aint that bad now
the bad thing is ME not having enough time to Play but a ton of time to Making decklist and Coretcg Being Really Cheap, i already bough a lot of decks...... i think i have about 15 now..... and yes im seliing all that shit. but hey cant blame me , i got a Worm deck for 4 dollars and a Blackwing for about 12 dlls.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:14 am

The game was truly ruined in Phantom Darkness. The advent of Dark Armed Dragon ushered in an era of hideously overpriced secret/ultra rare cards that were necessary to construct Tier 1 decks. Control decks entirely dropped off the radar as only theme decks that were a combination of aggro and combo were playable. 90% of the cards in sets are unplayable garbage and the only cards worthy of being ran are the hard to get rares. Also the power level of cards skyrorcketed after this pack dramatically. Shortly following PTDN came Lightsworn, then Synchros, a broken archetype with absurd tcg exclusives and a mechanic that lead to every deck having consistent access to 15 boss monsters.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:09 am

@Funch: agreed.

Tbh, the game HAS slowed down a little in it's extremities. BUT, we needn't forget that its still big business. Regardless, i thank the heavens for reprints and whatnot, so to you i say good job amigo!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:12 pm

they're sort of starting to maybe go the right direction but they're sure as hell not doing a "great job". Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Yugioh needs card rotations, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:28 pm

The problem with this game is that there are too many powerful cards with little to no investment.

Summon Rescue Rabbit . Got Effect Veiler/Solemn Warning/etc. ? No? Here is my walking Solemn Judgment.

Summon Dragonfly. Got Veiler/Warning/etc.? No? Well , I'll nuke your entire field then with 2 cards or OTK the crap out of you with 3 cards.

Summon Shark and Magician. Response? No? discard 4 cards out of your hand.

Play Future Fusion.

etc.

And if the opponent does have an answer to these plays you can just continue because it was a 1-1 /-1 if he veiler'd. You just continue until you draw your next combo piece/broken card.

Also, every tier 1 deck in YGO right now can either draw holy Jesus Messiah God hands and kill you or draw absolute garbage and lose to random shit like Blackwings.

Inconsistency further increases when you main deck certain cards to counter certain matchups. Effect Veiler is good against Inzektors and decent against Rabbit , but it sucks against Dragons. (unless you veiler a Ryko or sth but it still sucks)
So if you main deck 3 Veilers , go to an event and play against 5 Dragons you'll probably
lose random games/matches because of it.
If you don't main deck Veiler and face 5 Inzektors you will get your ass kicked.

You are hoping to draw your combo pieces /broken cards and nut on your opponent and hoping to draw your counters to stop him from nutting on you and you are also hoping to play against certain matchups because your counters are worthless against other matchups.

Both of you hope to not draw garbage , because the guy who makes a huge swing in momentum first usually wins, unless the opponent has a counter and can push back.

A Rabbit Player who opens double Kabazauls and double Veiler will lose to the shittiest Blackwing player in the world.

There's too much luck involved in the game, imo.

Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm not gonna quote all that. Just Amen to you sir, a-freaking-men.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
Yugioh needs card rotations, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 am

epic rant i was laughing haha

but i disagree on the last, even if konami started avoiding tour guiuiuiPUKE it doesnt mean they dont shit on us players still with the fkt up new archetypes without any style, ALL with SAME ability to XYZ summon, if i started numbering the cards with REALLY ALMOST SAME effects, i wouldnt stop till tomorrow..and they call it creative? Creative my ass... tongue

nice article, enjoyed reading Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 am

uhh croc, what's up with the necroposting? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .... Second time i Write This RANT   .... Second time i Write This RANT Empty

Back to top Go down

.... Second time i Write This RANT
Page 1 of 1