Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeEvol Deck Profile~ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evol Deck Profile~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 am

Took me so many tries to get this, but I got it right, and... yeah. Enjoy seeing my decklist for realz. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 am

weird techs lol. I would make room for a third E-Con to make Najasho more consistent.

I will still keep 2 Duality even when Evo-Varicance gets released, because I already tested with 3 Variance and still had cosistency issues.

good vid.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 am

Thx for the deck profile bro Smile Keep it up, but you really should get that 2nd warning back in the deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm

this deck is really fun! wish i had it together =b
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm

gutsberserk wrote:
weird techs lol. I would make room for a third E-Con to make Najasho more consistent.

I will still keep 2 Duality even when Evo-Varicance gets released, because I already tested with 3 Variance and still had cosistency issues.

good vid.
Maybe. 2 E-Con has been pretty much fine, though... room is hard to find in the deck, too.

Naw, 3 Evo-Diversity is enough. Again, room is difficult to come by in the deck, and I would rather utilize some techs like Wisel or Mole (or even go get Tour Guides once the Battle Pack releases) than add the Dualities when I have ROTA.

Scorpion67 wrote:
Thx for the deck profile bro Smile Keep it up, but you really should get that 2nd warning back in the deck Very Happy
I should. Maybe take out the 2nd Comp...

j0hnb0i wrote:
this deck is really fun! wish i had it together =b
Yeah, it took me a little while (and a lot of money for that damn Dolkka), but it was totally worth it. I'm set for a long time with this deck, I hope.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Evol Deck Profile~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evol Deck Profile~   Evol Deck Profile~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Evol Deck Profile~
Page 1 of 1