Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChain Karakuri Deck Profile I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chain Karakuri Deck Profile

Go down 
+5
Harper7000
TheRuler
King007
SabreW
Scorpion67
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Chain Karakuri Deck Profile Empty
PostSubject: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Yo guys, This is me again with a new deck Profile that some of you were waiting for. For those who are new to DGA, well I do my deck profiles on video so enjoy the vid Wink

Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Don't know much about Karakuri's, but from the way this deck combos out of nowhere, I can tell this deck looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:43 am

It seems to be good by me, since u have many options of combos so that means u probably won't get a bad hand ==> Good Deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 am

*Comment*

Yeayea, cool deck bro, etc etc... now don't demote me, or I'll say ur a abuser!

: ( They see me spammin' They hatin!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:33 am

Very interesting take on Karakuris, I'll have to try this version. I don't disagree with Monk in the Chain Karakuri version, but some of the moves you described are cheating Razz. You can't go into Neutron and get his effect at the end phase, he ain't Stratos, he only works when he's normal summoned. Also you can't go into Kuick and attack over Venus because the monster summoned with Monk can't attack that turn. But yeah, cool deck idea...if Chain Summoning is that easy to get off it may be better than standard Karakuris
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 am

Very nice, though like harper said, some of ur combos would be cheating, but nevertheless it won't restrict the deck in anyway, great job.

PS. Video Deck profiles FTW!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 am

Facepalm . Meh I will have to edit that video xd
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm

3 words for that : NECK! BROKE LOL
Back to top Go down
Kuma13

Kuma13

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

well as some one who actually run karakuris this deck does look promising... i see other combos myself that could be used
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 pm

This deck is insanely powerful in options. Long live the Drunken Master. I guess you can Scorp's skills are *puts on shades* off the chains.

Last edited by Sir Alex Lucard on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Horatio one-liner)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Karakuri Deck Profile   Chain Karakuri Deck Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Karakuri Deck Profile
Page 1 of 1