Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:08 am

Monster: 21
3x Mother Grizzly
1x Swap Frog
2x Treeborn Frog
3x Deep Sea Diva
1x Lost Blue Breaker
2x Spined Gillman
2x Snowman Eater
1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
2x Caius The Shadow Monarch
1x Salvage Warrier
2x Tragodia
1x Effect Veiler

Spell: 15
3x Pot of Duality
2x Creature Swap
2x Smashing Ground
3x Salvage
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x MST

Traps: 4
2x D-prison
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential

Extra Deck:
1x Formula Synchron
1x Catman(Catastor)
1x Magical Android
1x Sea Dragon Lord Gishilndon
1x Brionic
1x Gaia Knight
1x Blackrose
1x Gungnir
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Trish
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x Utopia

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 am

unlocked
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:18 am

Ty, This is just my fun deck i play vs people testing new people. I would like to make this deck even more competitive. And i know it probably should have maxx c and a mind control but idk what to change.

I know you guy are smart people, but encase you do't understand the point of the deck, It main point of the deck is to slowly waste you opponents resources. While making small pluses along the way. One way is to abuse deep see diva, as you could probably see i have 3 targets for her other than each other, taking out the monster or steal monster they put resource in (Smashing and Swap), or use some monarchs to do some work and sometime just control with a 3600 beater name tragodia.

I would really like some help with it, and before anyone says it i don't want to just play Monarchs or sealancer.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 am

How is this not just a monarch deck though? Because you play Diva? Come on man, just fill out the frog line-up and take out the poopy cards for better cards.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
How is this not just a monarch deck though? Because you play Diva? Come on man, just fill out the frog line-up and take out the poopy cards for better cards.

^This all the way. I say you either make this full monarch or full frog/water or w.e. But then again you did say this is a weird water deck.

I giggled to myself when I read "poopy cards."
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 am

Yep this is kind of what i expected people to say that why is said "I would really like some help with it, and before anyone says it i don't want to just play Monarchs or sealancer"

I already have a Sea lancer/monarch deck that i like a does pretty well. I just like this deck it may be like monarchs but to me its more fun and i need to think a bit more than....which monarch should i summon? An I'm just wonder what cards you consider "Poopy cards"?

Last edited by Zembobway150 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am

spined gillman
mobius
salvage warrior
mother grizzly
smashing ground
gishinlodon
magical android
gaia knight

These cards I consider to be poopy.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 am

Ill give you salvage warrior,gishinlodon, Gaia and mobius(mainly because they are conditional). Spined gillman is but himself isn't that good by himself, but is usually better to draw than lost blue. Well grizzly is a floater than combo with creature swap and can set up a trish play or special swap frog send Treeborn. Android is a beater that gives you lp which has saved me after people got my life low. Gishinlodon and Gaia were just options though.

My actually kind of upset you said Smashing Ground, i'm mean it is not the best atm, but it is a really good card.
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

Swap Frog is a must of 3 in any water deck
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

Smashing is a GREAT card o.O. When you run the Diva engine, it's fine to just run 1 level 3 so you don't dead draw too much. Especially now that Gachi exists.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am

i agree harper, but spamming with diva/salvage is somewhat important, i could reduce it to 2.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Smashing might be good and all, but can you honestly say it's better than Foolish Burial, Mind Control, Trap Dustshoot, Solemn Warning, Solemn Judgment, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, extra copies of Swap Frog (in a frog deck), Ronintoadin (in a frog deck), Enemy Controller (in a frog deck)?

I'm pretty confident the answer to literally all of those questions is no, and that's why he should axe the Smashings, along with other cards, to make room for those cards.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Mind Control, Trap Dust shoot, Solemn Warning, Solemn Judgment, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness are all amazing cards, Gorz isn't always live(plus i already use trags which work better in the deck), Solemns cant deal a threat already on the field(plus the cost of them hurt the deck to much i tried them), and mind control will i did want to work it in as i sad at my second post(i Know all the staple and consided them all). As for the other cards you said, this isn't a Frog deck. i have a frog deck it has 3x swap 3x dupe 2x ronin and 2x treeborn. along with 3x enemy controller. It is a little aggravating that you won't stop calling it a frog deck(expetially sisnce i said that i didn't want to make it a monarch/frog deck in my post). It has a 3 card frog engine, that's it. I made it more like you said its not fun or consistent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)   Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Weirld Water deck(comments and concerns)
Page 1 of 1