Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGishki deck (Comments or Concerns) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) Empty
PostSubject: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 am

Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) IYcpH
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 am

I am good on the Gishki deck(hard to see, isn't?). Gishki can be played on three ways: Pure Aggro OTK build, Gishki Lightsworn OTK build and a control build. Whem Fishborg Laucher come out we'll have the synchro ritual option, but time is time. Let's see what you want for it. Wanna run the pure OTK, the Gishki Sworn or the Control version?
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:49 am

lol OTK please :)and thanks for the comment theres more girls at my school that plays yugioh Smile but there scared to like admit it when 98iplay it in school i hear boys n some times girl say wow i never played that for so long so lol yeap im not scared i play yugioh n im a gamer
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 am

Ok, the pure OTK build focuses mainly on Evigishki Soul Ogre and Mind Augus. Run triple Salvage, Abyss, Shadow, Vision, Soul Ogre, Mind Augus, Aquamirror, Hand Destruction and Trade-In, cuz all those cards give incredible draw power and toolbox abilities to the deck, also fitting 27 spots xD.

Triple Trade-in is essential cuz you return Aquamirror to deck and bring Ogre to discard, and the +0 become a +1. Double Magical Stone Excavation is good, and Pot of Avarice never hurts. Some Monster Reincarnation is OK, Manju can also be used. Another discard cards (namely Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Raigeki Break and Dark Core) are good, since you can bring the rituals back with Mirror and get a +0 with them.

Be careful with mill decks and Iron Chain Dragon since thsi deck is VERY fast and you run the risk to deck out. Mind Augus help avoiding this, also returing you useful cards for you and cards with grave effects like Necro Gardna and the Plant Engine. Soul Ogre is a big F*CK YOU for Reborn Tengu. Side a lot of anti-backrow, you'll not want Mirror Forces. Heavy Storm can be played on main, side cards like Royal Decree, Trap Stun and Malevolent Catastrophe. Volcanic Queen and Lava Golem can be used on side, since the only cards you'll need normal are Abyss and Manju.

Any more doubts, ask me.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 am

;p; can i try the swarm version Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 am

Ooh ooh, I want MNZ's control build
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:10 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 am

The control build focuses around Evigishki Gustkrake/Soul Ogre and a lot of hand control cards (Spiritual Water Art -Aoi, Mind Crush, Trap Dustshoot and possibly Drop Off/PWWB) to limit opponent's options. The triple Abyss, Shadow, Vision, Salvage and Aquamirror still, cuz they're key card, but now you can run Ariel, Beast and Chain instead of Hand Destruction and Trade-In since there is no reason to speed up so much. And there you can find more space to any other control cards you want to use instead of Manju. One Mind Augus and POA recycle anything you want. Forbidden Arts is good here.

The Gishki Sworns works quite like the OTK build, but they have Solar Recharge and a good number of milling cards so they set up the grave to Aquamirror, Salvage and JD combos. They clean with JD and then get 2 ritual so they do at least 3000+2500(Augus)+2500=8000=OTK.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:25 am

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 am

Do you think levianima is better than ogre? Drawing seems fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 am

i like orge Smile
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
Do you think levianima is better than ogre? Drawing seems fun Very Happy
I honestly don't think Levianima is necessary on the OTK builds. But on control it can be used with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

lol y not on an OTK?
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm

That's why OTK has 7-9 draw cards(Hand Destruction, Trade-In and Card Desruct/POA/Solar Recharge) and more drawing isn't necessary. On control however you'll have the basic draw power(Duality and optional Moray) so it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am

zieg doesnt want to ask because he hasnt been on nor active on here, so i am asking for him. can i get the lightsworn build of it?
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 am

Here is my decklist.

x1 Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid(you can run a lyla instead but i did this and it cost me christmas of chaos tourney)
x1 Ehren, Lightsworn Monk
x1 Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
x3 Gishki Abyss
x3 Gishki Shadow
x1 Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
x2 Judgment Dragon
x1 Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
x1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorcerer
x1 Vision Gishki(on this deck i run only one cuz: 1-he's highly searchable and drawable, 2-he can be recycled with salvage, 3-if you want to run them irl just take off this, 4-it's more important to search the mirrors returned to deck.)
x1 Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
x3 Evigishki Mind Augus
x3 Evigishki Soul Ogre

x1 Charge of Light Brigade
x3 Gishki Aquamirror
x3 Hand Destruction
x1 Heavy Storm
x2 Magical Stone Excavation
x3 Salvage
x3 Solar Recharge
x3 Trade-In
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)   Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gishki deck (Comments or Concerns)
Page 1 of 1