Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAlien Invasion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alien Invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Alien Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Alien Invasion   Alien Invasion EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 pm

https://imgur.com/uValf

We have several people back in BRV already, so i don't feel bad about posting this Cool. This deck is actually pretty fun to play...once you can get it going. Code A adds lots of speed if if can build up enough counters, at which point you go into a Gol'Gar or 2 and bounce it for more plusses and atk decreases. Note that i can distribute the A Counters to my own monsters, so i can bounce Code A and whatever else to add counters to Gol'gar, play Code A again, and remove them from Gol'gar to summon more stuff. If i have more than one Code A or Gol'gar, it really gets interesting. The problem is accomplishing that. It's kinda slow, but the rate of disruption is high with access to Offering and PPV. I could even run the gemini alien and have access to Spark. But the real strength is in Gol'gar it seems...so should i focus on only stun or only turbo, or just make this build better? The side is cards i'm considering, Book and Raiohs are other ones. I really miss Maxx and Avarice and Book in particular, but yet i can't think of what to cut. A Dog maybe?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Alien Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion   Alien Invasion EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Personally I prefer the rescue rabbit version since Aliens normally have to result to running 3 Alien Shocktrooper since it's better than the 1800 beater and then they can just tech 3 Sabersaurus and gain access to turn 1 Laggias. So if you want to test out that build:

-2 Planet Pollutant Virus
-3 Alien Warrior
-1 Alien Dog
-1 Starlight Road
-1 Mirror Force
-1 Offering to the Snake Deity

+3 Rescue Rabbit
+3 Sabersaurus
+3 Alien Shocktrooper

-1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
-1 Armory Arm
+1 Evolzar Laggia
+1 Evolzar Dolkka
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

Alien Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion   Alien Invasion EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Looks like a parallel to my old alien deck that i was in love with. If you don't mind i want to play around with this and see how it works.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Alien Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion   Alien Invasion EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Appreciate the help Funch, but I'm just not a fan of Rabbit builds outside of pure Laggia spam. I don't really know why that is really, I was excited about Rabbit when I heard it was going to come out in OCG. But it's like...wherever else you would use it (like here or Verz),, there's only 1 other normal monster to use so you use Sabersaurus too, and at that point, it's like why am I just not playing Rabbit Laggia? I realize theres a variety more of plays but that's just how I feel. Any other suggestions not Rabbit related though?
Alex: sure, help me playtest it and tell me what you think haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alien Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien Invasion   Alien Invasion Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Invasion
Page 1 of 1