Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homepure evil XD I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pure evil XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOKOS

LOKOS

pure evil XD Empty
PostSubject: pure evil XD   pure evil XD EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 am

This is first myself maked deck so rate it! If someone doesnt now i really like evil heroes so i thought i can make some. Any suggestions? XD
pure evil XD BDUHQ
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

pure evil XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure evil XD   pure evil XD EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 am

I also really like Evil Heroes. The Supreme king was the bestpart of the series haha. I've tried to make a successful build for them many times, the problem is that they're just not as supported as elemental heroes and normal polymerization :/. The normal heroes just aren't good, simple as that. Plus extra deck space is always tight...So I've found it's easier to focus on one or maybe 2 Fusions. You can play rock stun with Tour Guides and Doomcalibers and add Dark Callings and Dark Gaia in the extra, but that's more of a tech than anything. The next best fusion is Lightning Golem, he's a once per turn monarch pretty much. He even looks like a mix between Zaborg and Grannel xD. Plus Sparkman and Clayman have the best stats of the normal heroes. So you could try Miracle Heroes with Dark Calling too or something to that effect. Clayman gives an excuse to run that broke Masked Hero too. The best thing about Mask Change is that it can be chained too so that's fun
Back to top Go down

pure evil XD
Page 1 of 1