Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvanced Duel Academy I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Duel Academy

Go down 
+10
TheRuler
Nivedo
Quincy99
j0hnb0i
NotSoGallantGallade
RyuheiAoi
Exiled
Dukemon
Harper7000
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Advanced Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am

What's up DGA peeps? We're really active these days in DGA and I'm happy about that. Things have kind of switched places with us and our affiliate, Advanced Duel Academy. They used to be the most active academy while we were almost dead, and now we're the most active academy and they're almost dead. They can come back just like we did, except this time WE help THEM. Their head admin is busy, and 2nd head admin is trying to be active but can't be super active. Vongola and i are the only other 2 admins. They have no mods. Now's your chance if you want to be a staff member in a soon-to-be-active-again academy! We could also use testers, though that's not as important at this point. Even if you don't want to be a staff member there, please join and start spammin' Razz. They helped us when we needed it (including making the GFX we are using now), now let's help them out because they need it!
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:17 am

Yeah, you heard the man. Spam fiesta! Mission Accepted Sir! Salutes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 am

I guess I can join, spamming, I am quite good at it. xD
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 am

Spamming, I do not do. Constructive posting, I can manage. Though, I will need a tester there, and without having the ability to PM, contacting him is going to be nigh on impossible, on the forum. I am awaiting him to get on DN, so that I may contact him there.

Also, I may have been a bit too forward in my introduction post. If so, I apologize. xD
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

If any help's needed over there, I'm available for... stuff.

*signed up there just now and all*
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 pm

So I heard an academy needs staff.

Cool Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:27 pm

okie doke
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

You got it. I'd be interested in modding. Who should I talk to
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 pm

i will help spam the board and just try to be active. already got tested and everything. heh even got 2 points away from a perfect score on my test. didnt give him much to look at as far as deck build or tight situation recoveries, mostly cuz both duels were done in under 5 turns
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm

thanks a bunch guys, it's already looking more active over there Smile. for those of you who want the staff position, it's mainly me and croc who are the admins right now. croc has the final decision though because he's pretty much head admin now that snake is inactive. so just let it be known in the topic entitled Some News and i will discuss it with him
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, I guess it's time for me to try (for the third time xD) to be more active down there .-.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

TheRuler wrote:
Well, I guess it's time for me to try (for the third time xD) to be more active down there .-.

third times the charm. . .
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 am

Well, I hope so ^^
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 am

thank you very much people, i appreciate your help really : ))))
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:09 am

No problem. This is what being affiliated is about, isn't it? At least to an extent.
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 am

Ada is dieing ? Sad I left as it was getting a bit bad but I didn't think it would ever be during :'( ADA IM COMING BACK OLD FRIEND Sad
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am

i defintely have no problem helping out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Duel Academy   Advanced Duel Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1