Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLegendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello all, another update for those who play IRL. This upcoming collection will be epic in many ways.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/legendary_coll2.html

Now reasons why I've posted it here.

WE finally get elemental hero great tornado and parallel fusion!

As well as a plethora of common reprints: thunder king. Judgement dragon, gateway of the six and mezuki.

There are 266 cards in the collection and if I wasnt on my phone i'd have more explanations. So out will be updated.

Oh, on a side note. For the Generation Force: special edition. The confirmed supers are Elemental hero Absolute Zero and Spore.... So yea ...a cool year for irl players.
afro
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 am

Just bad, every nub will be able to play sams/LS/stun shit.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 am

But they will be missing the important components like lyla AND ehren, all LSS, and fossil dyna. But I understand the concern.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 am

Super spore FTW Razz

There some other cool reprints there like Secret Super Poly and Secret Banisher Smile but seing mezuki going to comon pist me off tho ! Anyways, I will still buy one of this thing to see what I get. Thx for the info Quincy Smile
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am

i dont really understant the description , are they gonna print , foil version of each gladiator beast?
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:04 am

For the most part yes. other than proving ground and gb respite &retari. Most of the gbs look like they will be foiled. each gb won't be in each mega collection. As pack will have 1 super/ultra/secret. And there are 5 mega packs.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 am

best deal evar!
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 am

well is good alright i wish just i wasnt in school so i could buy all singles at once but whatever ill have to do it one by one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years   Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Collection 2: The Duel Academy Years
Page 1 of 1