Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJust a little accomplishment I made :3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a little accomplishment I made :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUserName
NoUserName

Just a little accomplishment I made :3 Empty
PostSubject: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:59 pm

"EDIT: In fact, just realized, this is a utter and complete fail."

^^^Courtesy of my douchebag friend that edited the post and deleted the picture from my computer. TT.TT But yea some cards were put back in the deck is it does look pretty sloppy, sorry about that.

2nd EDIT: the accomplishment has been redone so here it is

Just a little accomplishment I made :3 HIQny

Just in case you're wondering, I stole his Stardust after I Book of Moon'd it and Monster Reborn'd it from his graveyard Very Happy

Last edited by NoUserName on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Hmmmm can u explain how did u summoned the 3 REDMD cuz I see only 1 wyvern in the banish zone and no other dragons?
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:14 pm

nice lol and it took you 3 turns lol thats like a BOSS Smile

Just a little accomplishment I made :3 50966310

Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Hmmmm can u explain how did u summoned the 3 REDMD cuz I see only 1 wyvern in the banish zone and no other dragons?

lol I have the same question cus from my perspective you just randomly summoned them unless you were thinking that REDMD could SS himself Razz
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Scorpion: Monster Reborn and Burial from the Different Dimension are great cards, aren't they??

SpellCasterx808x: The minute I realized I did this, I took a picture, set it as my background on my computer, sent it to like 9876543456789 million people that helped me with the deck and cried in pure antagonistic laughter. I'm an EVIL GENIUS <3
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:23 pm

If MR and BFaDD are your graveyard cards under Dread Dragon, what did you Sync Brionac with? And you're still lacking some cards to get all the REDMD on the field.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm

..... you know, i coulda swore I had 4 cards in my graveyard, one of them being another wyvern...... i actually think i might have put it back in my deck by accident. i'm kinda annoyed i didn't see that either. CURSE YOU TINY ACTION BOXES IN DN AND MY LACK OF 20/20 VISION!!!
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 am

Just a little accomplishment I made :3 HIQny

This time I made sure there were no mistakes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little accomplishment I made :3   Just a little accomplishment I made :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little accomplishment I made :3
Page 1 of 1