Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homea litlle huge accomplishment I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a litlle huge accomplishment

Go down 
+6
SirFunchalot
NoUserName
Lethal Interjection™
LegendaryFrost
King007
nerolwo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

a litlle huge accomplishment Empty
PostSubject: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 am

ok so for all that duel in DN maybe some of u have seen a duelist named: ! Gianus
he is a freak, that not only duels but has matered yusei fudo deck
every one can look for him on youtbe and the first tittle will say first turn quasar
he always has above 80 watchers in every duel

well i manage to get againts this guy

so Gianus vs Nerolwo
Yusei Fudo deck vs Worms

so first game he starts with his moves and i counter them, when i took off he counters them
we got to the point that i only have 1 worm xex in atk and a yagan facedown no backrow

he starts his turn he has an empty field , 10 seconds later the has not 1 but 2 Quasars that not to mention GG for that one lol

Second duel i manage to get 1 yagan and 1 W nebula and keep getting them each time i draw, so i empty his synchros as he summons them GG for that

third duel i Starts with a Quasar first turn and card destruction my 2 xex and 1 king in hand , a
i manage to get veiler with duality, and i had a spirit reaper face down and a compulsory and holding my dark hole on hand.
he atks into reaper with qusar, nothing happens, he makes his shenanigans and end up summoning a junk destroyer, i used effect veiler , he uses eff of quasar and i chain Compulsory to his quasar. at this point im like im totally into this.
i used dark hole next turn,
turn later im with a face down yagan , used heacvy storm to my 2 cards and his empty backrow to use my own starlight road. and summon my stardust, and summon thunderking , he tried to get rid of thunderking but i counter with bottomless, and stuff, finally i got hand advantage and he summon stardust and i dont use thunderking, he atks thunderking and i honest him.
next turn was game over

so this is a big accomplishment i did and i feel proud of,
if anyone wants to duel me im NEROLWO in dueling nerwork ( also in here)

and if u havent seen ! gianus play , u have to search for him and watch one of his duels,
people in watchers chat are always raging WE WANT QUASAR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 am

That's epic lol

i managed to make a deck that usually makes quasar second turn but i will try and improve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:24 am

thanks for answering kind and yeah take a look of his deck
its EPIC
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:38 am

it's KinG not kinD Razz

and please give us the exact name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 am

Sounds like it would be a good match, though everytime I hear about things like this I wonder how they would stack up in DGA. Also congrats Nero ^^
Back to top Go down
Lethal Interjection™

Lethal Interjection™

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

! Gianus is a faggot cause he wont give me his decklist
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

why would he? first turn quasar is confidential yo.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:44 pm

From what I know he rarely drops first turn quasar, since he rarely has the hand capable of dropping it and in general it could just end up being a shitty play (giving opponent 7 draws or something off of a maxx c).
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

WHY U NO RECORD IT!!! >.<

But good job anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

! Squiddy is the shit

anyway grats
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

why i didnt record it , to be honest i dont know how to im not really into computers
why he doesnt give up his decklist? why would he do that? i mean if he busted his A and Double S to build it at least have the courtesy of watching his duels to type in every single card he uses and thats the easiest way to get it ( i did a few months ago )
and about ! Squiddy i have heard a lot of that guy also
and for the exact Name is ! Gianus ( after the ! hit 13 times the space bar before gianus)
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 am

Excuse my asking, but why is Squiddy so famous, cuz I saw him duel and it was terrible :/
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 am

to answer your question LF
I ( me) personally have no FN idea cuz i havent seen him play but, as soon as i watch him and collect some info ill let u know
Back to top Go down
Bronnco

Bronnco

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

I've seen Squiddy duel... he's an overdramatic troll who sacks and misplays like crazy. The duels themselves are boring, but the "commentary" can be a tad amusing to some.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Excuse my asking, but why is Squiddy so famous, cuz I saw him duel and it was terrible :/

because he's an idiotic troll and proud of it. he's infamous among admins...

anyway, hadn't heard of Gianus, so i looked him up. his vids were cool, he revived my faith in synchro spam with plants...i've grown to hate plants bc this format's plants are boring. Gianus is cool but he misplays rather often though...saw him try to Reborn a Solemned Junk Warrior even :/. and his deck (from what i saw, the whole thing is confidential apparently...lol) could use a few improvements as well, but it's cool and i respect that he made it himself. he's also a really good sport, which is kinda rare on DN sadly. Good job for beating him nero Smile

i think i'm going to make a Quasar spam deck now. and yes Funch, we get it, Maxx is overpowered...doesn't mean we can't have fun with tier 2 decks. it'll probably get hit to 2 or even 1 eventually too
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:24 am

I'm not saying his deck isn't cool Harper, but a lot of people who watch him just say "WHERE IS QUASAR" when if he played quasar he'd probably lose (saying his watchers are dumb more often than him). But yeah maxx c is silly sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

yeah good point. although...for quasar...it almost doesn't matter Razz
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 pm

yeah Quasar will usually win you the game when you drop him. So will the new card Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a litlle huge accomplishment   a litlle huge accomplishment Empty

Back to top Go down

a litlle huge accomplishment
Page 1 of 1