Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHorus lv6 saved my life today I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horus lv6 saved my life today

Go down 
+2
SirFunchalot
NoUserName
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoUserName
NoUserName

Horus lv6 saved my life today Empty
PostSubject: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 am

I was stuck in the tightest spot of life, my opponent had Heral of Perfect and Gachi Gachi on the field and I used every thing possible to get the fairies out his hand. His hand ended up getting emptied but all I had in my hand was Soul Exchange. I prayed for Jinzo or The Tricky or someone to come resuce me, when LO AND BEHOLD, Horus lv6 flew to my rescue. I waited 1 turn and, go figure i had to put it this way, I MURDER RAPED Herald, I specialed Horus lv8, drew sangan next and played him, killed Gachi Gachi, next turn I drew Jinzo and I cried of happiness for THAT BE ALL SHE WROTE :3

The best part??
I only had 100 Lp left :3

Horus lv6 saved my life today 11606079
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 am

Horus lv6 saved my life today 1106514-cool_story_bro_super
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:40 am

Old cards FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 am

ROFL @ SirFunchalot

nero: I was shitting my pants. Litterally, I needed to use the bathroom but the intensity stopped me from moving...
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Excuse me, i know that i'm not supposed to ask any question that wasn't related to this post, but may i ask; can i use the "cannon soldier" effect by tributing a monster then activate "enemy controller"?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

If u mean the second effect of enemy controler u can't use the same monster as a tribute for 2 different effects. Next time plz go to the question center to ask those Yugioh rulling questions.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:52 pm

LOL at sirfunch's post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horus lv6 saved my life today   Horus lv6 saved my life today Empty

Back to top Go down

Horus lv6 saved my life today
Page 1 of 1