Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChange control then bouncing I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change control then bouncing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

Change control then bouncing Empty
PostSubject: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 pm

So, when a monster's control is changed, and is then bounced, to whose hand does it return to?? 'Coz we're having a bit of confusion here. No
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Unless a card specifically says it returns to it's controller's hand, it is returned to the OWNER'S hand (the person who's deck originally contained the card). As far as I'm aware there are very very few cards that even allow your opponent's cards to be in your hand, the only I can think of off the top of my head being Double Spell, Amazoness Chain Master and Exchange.
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:07 pm

ok the specific scenario is: i mind control my opponent's monster, then i use zephyros' effect to bounce the monster, to which hand does it return??...the card doesn't specify. >_<
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm

well actually, there are a lot of cards that don't specify...like this, i creature swap, then summon grand mole and attack my monster which i gave to my opponent via creature swap.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

like sirfunchalot said, unless the card specifies which hand it goes to, it will go to the ORIGINAL owner's hand. so in your scenario, since you used mind control on your opponent's monster it will go back to your opponent's hand when it is bounced for zephyros's effect. and the same will happen in the other scenario you said with grand mole.

BTW don't double post. edit your previous post next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change control then bouncing   Change control then bouncing Empty

Back to top Go down

Change control then bouncing
Page 1 of 1