Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZaloog Control vs GB's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaloog Control vs GB's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

Zaloog Control vs GB's Empty
PostSubject: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 am

As the title say here I'm using Don Zaloog control Deck vs GB's well newbie BG's but still GB's Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7prJkZyFO_U

Enjoy!!, Commet, Rate etc.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:05 am

He should have sent the GB monster he got with Darius back to the deck when you killed Darius. Also what can I say, sacking off Duality like a baws xD
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:44 am

but that other GB sucked like deep xD why would u play the equip and the field wow xD + he never got gyzarus when he should have Razz
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:14 am

Hahah seriously do you think I could wined vs a Pro GB deck using the poor Don Zaloog rape control deck? well he had a newbie gb + he missplayed very much but he had a good starting hand so he almost beated me Smile)
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 am

yeah but almost isnt enough Razz but nice match even if a gb is a noob gb its still hard cause of gyzarus (too eazy to get out) Razz oh and if u want we could duel sometimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah we should duel but you should join my ham first Krysu no pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Krysu wrote:
Hahah seriously do you think I could wined vs a Pro GB deck using the poor Don Zaloog rape control deck?
yep, I think that Very Happy. Zaloog is pro, you just got to know the most effective way to use him. Just ask SK...he almost kicked my *** with his build. Almost Razz. Love the deck and love watching the card game channel as always. We need ti duel too, i'll join your ham tomorrow Smile

ps: that guy was pretty funny to watch, particularly when he walked right smack into TKR when Laquari could have easily killed him xD
Back to top Go down
blaze

blaze

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm

fail opp,fail warning.good tops though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaloog Control vs GB's   Zaloog Control vs GB's Empty

Back to top Go down

Zaloog Control vs GB's
Page 1 of 1