Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeElemental HERO Escuridão I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental HERO Escuridão

Go down 
+3
BliTz
Quincy99
puddizzle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
puddizzle

puddizzle

Elemental HERO Escuridão Empty
PostSubject: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 am

Filling in the 6th and final slot in the Elemental HERO Fusions (Gaia, Absolute Zero, The Shining, etc.) is Elemental HERO Escuridão. With this, Elemental HEROs have gained quite a lot of power with super polymerization, but there's one more way to use it.

Elemental HERO Escuridão 300px-ElementalHEROEscurid%C3%A3oYG09-JP-UR

Elemental HERO Escuridão
Level 8
DARK
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
2500/2000
1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 DARK monster
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Elemental HERO" monster in your Graveyard.

At first, just by looking at its effect, it's not much. But there's one card that makes this card so broken, you won't believe it. It's not Super Polymerization.

It's Future Fusion.

I've made a deck build off of this concept, as has this person - I think it's best if you watch it for yourself. If you can't, I'll post a text description below the video.

Requirements: Hyper Librarian on the field, Future Fusion in hand (can be done easily with Junk Synchron + Synchro Fusionist), and at least 2 other cards in hand.

1) Activate Future Fusion, targeting Elemental HERO Escuridão, sending an Elemental HERO monster and Blackwing - Zephyrus the Elite to the grave.
2) Use Zephyrus' effect to bounce Future Fusion back to your hand, and special summon it.
3) Activate Future Fusion again, targeting Escuridão, sending an Elemental HERO and Plaguespreader Zombie to the grave.
4) Use Plague's effect, putting a card on the top of your deck to special summon it.
5) Synchro Summon for Brionac with Zephyrus and Plague (4 + 2) - draw 1.
6) Use Brionac's effect to bounce Future Fusion.
7) Activate Future Fusion, targeting Elemental HERO Gaia, sending an Elemental HERO and Glow-up Bulb to the graveyard.
8 ) Use Brionac's effect to bounce Future Fusion.
9) Activate Future Fusion, targeting Gaia, sending an Elemental HERO and Dandylion to the grave. Special summon two tokens.
10) Activate Glow-up Bulb's effect, milling the top card and special summoning it.
11) Sync for Formula Synchron using Glow-up and a token (1 + 1) - draw 2.
12) Activate Brionac's effect, bouncing Future Fusion.
13) Activate Future Fusion, targeting Elemental HERO Great Tornado - send an Elemental HERO monster and Spore to the grave.
14) Activate Spore's effect, banishing Dandylion.
15) Synchro for any Level 5 Synchro Monster with Spore and a token (4 + 1) - draw 1.
16) Synchro Summon for Shooting Quasar Dragon with Forumla, Librarian, and that Level 5 Synchro Monster.
17) Use whatever remaining cards you have left in the hand to bounce whatever your opponent has.
18) Attack for game, using Quasar's double-attacking effect.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 am

Cannot wait for this card. Soo many new hero variants will be available. Now no attributes are safe from derper poly Smile
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 am

that's a sexy combo.. good find Smile
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:40 am

i just tryed that combo , getting junk synchron , fooish burial + heavy storm in first turn = 2nd turn win xD
Back to top Go down
Vinny12

Vinny12

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 am

great combo. escuridão is dark in portuguese ^^ (heroi elementar escuridão)

wlw

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 am

that's pretty epic haha. you'd have to run some sorta crappy heroes to make up the hero count but it could be worth it
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:46 am

^ crappy heros D=
heros arnt crappy aslong as u run the right type of heros lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 am

lol heroes are my favorite archtype...but let's face it, some of them are crap. there are plenty good ones but my point is you'd have to run a lot of heroes in this...and therefore some crappy ones

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

i count 5 xD

3 alius
1 stratos
another non crappy elemental hero lol
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Ice edge is his name if I recall correctly. And yeah Escurdao is the missing piece for heroes to become broken with super poly Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Baku: for this combo, yes. But if you draw any heroes, you can no longer do it, so you need to run more than just those 5. Either way...it's probably worth it. I'll try this deck. What's the extra I wonder...plants+heroes=very crowded extra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO Escuridão   Elemental HERO Escuridão Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental HERO Escuridão
Page 1 of 1