Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeElemental Hero Escuridao I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Hero Escuridao

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DiStar

DiStar

Elemental Hero Escuridao Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:22 am

Elemental Hero Escuridao Elemen10

"Elemental Hero" monster + 1 DARK monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Elemental Hero" monster in your Graveyard.

Finally the Dark Attribute Is revealed. Was existent in the Manga but will finally see print in the OCG ( And TCG 50 billion years later ).

Will this be the last piece Hero's need to be un-defendable With Super Polymerization and a Force to be Feared?

P.S- Sorry for the picture Quality; is pretty new still at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:41 pm

E hero just got even more deadly. No attribute is safe now. As well as we may start seeing some interesting dark techs (dark valkyria anyone) in miracle hero variants.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:57 pm

bit lame, my version of the dark hero was better xD
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:56 am

I was expecting him to have a sucky effect cuz he is dark and if they make it broke it will automaticly be limited but this is really lame Razz but ofc I will still run 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:20 am

Well the effect from what i understand is the same in the manga; so they didn't decide to modify it any I suppose. I figure it isn't bad....though his effect isn't anything amazing by any means...but its the last Omni hero; so w/e, xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Hero Escuridao   Elemental Hero Escuridao Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Hero Escuridao
Page 1 of 1