Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeextra deck history question I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

extra deck history question

Go down 
+3
Harper7000
TheRuler
Nivedo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

extra deck history question Empty
PostSubject: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 am

just curious, cuz im not sure where else to ask this, but has there ever been a time when the extra deck had no limit? or has it always had a limit?
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 am

in the beginning you could've had as many cards in the FUSION DECK, as you wanted Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 am

Yep, for the longest time it was unlimited. I think it was...actually I forget when it was. It nay have been near the end of the eheroe support, or it may have been when synchros first came out in '08
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 am

Extra Deck had no limit until The Duelist Genesis was released with Synchro Monsters, to which the limit was set to 15.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 am

ok thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

Why did you need this info anyway? XD
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 am

me and my friends were having a bit of a dispute about it. one was saying there has always been a limit, except for the very beginning when they didnt have many rules to begin with, and another friend was saying around the time that E-Heros came out is when the limit was placed on them. so i figured i would make a post on here where a lot of yugioh people go and ask the question
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 am

Cool I learned something new today =b

I remember when the "fusion deck" was unlimited because when I was younger I played against a guy that had a fusion deck twice the size of his main deck haha. But then I never knew when they put the limit. Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 am

There also used to be no limit on the size of your main deck (current cap is 60). It used to be "As long as you can shuffle it without splitting it up you can use it". I once faced a guy with a 300 card deck at regionals.
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 am

ok this is old really old but ,
sometimes i think ill like if also the Ritual monsters were in the xtra deck :p just using spell and requirement levels
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 am

Wikia Q and A:

"When Synchros came out (August 2008 in the US), two new max limits were made, 15 for the Extra Deck (the former Fusion Deck) and 60 for the Main Deck. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: extra deck history question   extra deck history question Empty

Back to top Go down

extra deck history question
Page 1 of 1