Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDo you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think we should make changes to DGA?

Go down 
+11
Vongola-x
redgar
j0hnb0i
Amaretsu
Harper7000
Scorpion67
BliTz
LegendaryFrost
JakeLegion
TheRuler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, as I saw that ADA is under construction. And DGA's Activity is dropping a bit, not only the activity in posting, but in events, such as tournaments, or GG.

So, Do you think we should change DGA?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 am

That's a good idea. Ruler has plenty of mod/admin experience and is one of our most loyal members. Haven't seen Supreme or Croc do anything in a while, we should probably replace them with active ppl
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:05 am

AGREE !
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am

Shadow wrote:
Shadow needs a banhamma!!
Anyway ye ruler is ok o.o

NO, bad Shadow u no get hamma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

Ruler as an Admin? That sounds like a really good idea. He has done so much for this site, it seems fitting.

New mods, huh? inb4minako
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

The Ruler Added to the Admin Team Smile Congratz bro

Now for a new Mod, I think we can try Amateratsu. He his staff on DN and he have administration and mod experience. what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 am

i would like to apply for the mod position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 am

Well if u think i should be removed from my teacher rank i don't mind
btw the main banner needs to be remade
and yes DGA became a bit inactive lately and my thoughts are : Tech of the week , What will pros do, less tournaments and stuff
we need to be more of a teaching than just dueling dueling dueling xD
yeah that's it for now
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

instead of us removing your rank, why don't you post articles? Razz. i reopened competitions btw. enter! vote!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:31 am

I could help as well in the mod position if you want. I am currently an admin in another forum so I have a few expirience and lots of free time.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

I can help in whatever way possible. Modship or anything like that won't happen unless I have somehow gained the complete trust of everyone here in the span of about two weeks, but I could do my best to make the forum livelier in whatever way.

Not that my great sense of humor and general coolness isn't infectious, but that's beside the point *flips hair* xD

Starting an Inner Team to be an adversary to Amaretsu's, starting comps of some sort (I dunno, though), whatever the heck we can come up with. I'm open to whatever you guys want me to do, if anything.

Well, almost whatever you guys want.

I'm on basically when I'm not asleep, in school or out someplace, so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:54 am

I'll start goin back to makin card discovery articles and such within the week I hope.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 pm

was my application to staff completely ignored Sad
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 pm

ok, no offense, but idk if I can rly trust Amateratsu, he didn't even send me the ruling questions for tester position that I asked the newly appointed testers, in fact the only one who did pmed me with the questions is Redgar. -.-

I agree to make Redgar mod and as for Blitz, you are mod in DA, so you have experience and I know I can trust you, but will you be active? I had to dq u in the last tournament because you didn't play...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

about that.. well tbh i thought that i posted saying that i couldn't find faithful or or his username on DN, but i didnt.. and for some reason i forgot to follow up that thread and by the time i did, the next round had already started. i thought about telling u this story but i didnt think u would find it as amusing as i did Razz .

But anyway that's the past and i can assure u that i wouldn't be applying if i was not planning to be active
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Redgar and Blitz promoted to mods, SK and Croco demoted.

We still need ~2 mods

@SD: Could you try and make a new main banner then? If it is better I will change it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Welllll, if nobody else steps up for mod- *shotshotshot*

Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
JakeLegion

JakeLegion

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Lol, Vongola, i will send u those questions as soon as possible. By tonight for sure
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm

I also vote against amaretsu for mod. He's a nice guy and all but he just got here. We need to reward our loyal members that we know we can for sure trust
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:19 am

i write articles but i don't feel like many people are reading them tbh xD
so yeah im not willing to waste my time especially in these school times

Vongola : I'll try making a main banner soon if i can
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 am

Well, mod i'll not be so early, but i can help in ANY other way. Create a tourney, take part on GG...

SD: Can i suggest Kristya for main banner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 am

We should probably do a poll for the featured card on the main banner.

Genesis Guilds and Inner Teams...I'll have to start participating in those.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 am

Heh, thanks Very Happy And congratz Reggie and blitzeh ^^

But I don't really understand you SD, you said "less tournaments"? o.o
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 am

How about for more compettions? Well let's say member of the week or deck of the week?
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 am

yeah , tournaments are boring , well to me
i say more teachin stuff or interesting events
and yeah people keep suggesting what to put in the main banner
as long as it's 1 render only
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 am

We have events but there is a lack of response to such events, after a certain point, and like others ahve said before, when articles are made sometimes it feels as though ppl don't bother to look at them Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think we should make changes to DGA?   Do you think we should make changes to DGA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think we should make changes to DGA?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next