Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeA pack of WIP decks I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pack of WIP decks

Go down 
+4
Vongola-x
j0hnb0i
Scorpion67
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

A pack of WIP decks Empty
PostSubject: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 am

I have more than 35 decks, and want some tips to fix the following ones:

FROG BEATDOWN

A pack of WIP decks Frogbeat

ELEMENTAL HERO WEAPON

A pack of WIP decks Heroweapon

GISHKI

A pack of WIP decks Gishki

PYRO

A pack of WIP decks Pyrok
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm

hmmmm I cant fix none of your 3 decks cuz dont know them well :S

but why are you not running miracle in your heroes

if you can explain the strategy behind all of your decks, we will probably be able to help ya with them cuz if I fix your heroe with my personal thouths, half of the deck will be gone. so explain it a lil bit so we can fix it focusin on your strategies Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm

i love the frog beatdown! do you ever have problems with heavy?
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Frog Beatdown: Use Wetlands to boost monsters ATK and Bind to keep from attacked. Custom keep Bind and Temper from Heavy.

HERO Weapon: Summon Heroes level 6 or lower and equip them with Fusion Weapons.

Gishki: Obviously Obvius.

Pyro: Try to run Burn and Beat together.

Johnboi: No, cuz is rare i didn't get another with 3 Terraforming.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:50 pm

actually I had an idea, might try a frog deck with destiny engine and miracle :DD

good decks, cannot fix them atm, cuz don't really have time, so sorry
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Love Waffle Man

Love Waffle Man

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 am

Theres one problem with your Gishki, you have synchros but no tuners in your build, try adding in 2 deep sea diva's they work well with that deck. Im testing it myself and ill tell you of any more fix's i come across.
Back to top Go down
Atlus

Atlus

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:56 am

Nice decks but I suggest running more traps in the frog beatdown
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Hmm, I like the ideas here, Ideas to mull over

Frog beatdown: Wheres your spiritual art-aoi! just seems to good to not disrupt your opponents hand.

Heros: why not just use solidarity, and boost up all your heros? Also no miracle fusion?

Gishiki: Needs moar preration of rites? I have no idea how the deck works, just know theres rituals and preperation is always good imo Smile

Fire: Ah the fobidden love, Burn. You should think about Adding volcanics to this intead of the mixed up bundle of fire monsters here. Volcanics have burn and control elements. Keep the fire monarch for the lols and hand disrupting and add magic cylinder, and take out poison o the old man for somethign like ceasefire and possibly just desserts. I think i may a deck now Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 pm

The Frog Beatdown is a really cool idea, I think I'll try it myself and try Vongy's idea. I don't really like Dark Bribe, but I believe it may be a good card in that deck ti stop Heavy and MST. Sure, you might have another Wetlands at that point, but at 1 Bribe would be nice. Duality should be at 3, you never special summon and Duality is pure awesome. Karma Cut is not a good card and idk what the last trap is so probably drop those for 2 Duality. Medallion might be able to go for a good trap like Dustshoot. Switch around your monster lineup a bit so you have 3 each of the monsters that attack directy, since that seems to be the main strength of the deck.

For the Heroes: no offense but honestly I don't think that's a good way to play Heroes. Poly Avian and Burstinatrix for Wingman, equip Weapon, and attack into D-Prison. You used 3 cards to get out 1 card (Poly into Wingman), and lost it and Weapon by opponent doing something simple like D-Prison: all in all a -3 in advantage for you and your field is probably clear. Plus you can get pretty bad draws. So, heroes aren't bad in the least and there are many ways to effectively play them, but this isn't one of those effective ways IMHO.

Gishki: a very good deck, as our duel yesterday showed, and surprisingly consistant with all the searching, and with Mirror returning to deck and returning a ritual to hand. Offhand, I would say take out the Ritual Weapons for lack of room and bc equip cards aren't that great, and add Salvage to get Shadow and whatever the one that searches the ritual monsters name is back to hand to ritual spam some more and plus off of. Gozen Match is a side deck card, and Bribe is eh here, I would remve them for another Warning and Dustshoot. I will likely have more fixes when I test Gishki myself

Pyro: erm...I think I'm missing something here. What does this deck do even?

@waffleman: but he does run Reborn. I know it's a small chance that he will Revirn an opponents tuner, but you should always be prepared. All extra decks should max the limit on synchros and xyz
Back to top Go down
Love Waffle Man

Love Waffle Man

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

I've Been running the gishki now and this is my deck (its beaten some meta decks even some six sams)

Monsters:

3 Gishki Abyss
3 Gishki Beast
3 Gishki Erial
3 Gishki Shadow
2 Vision Gishki
1 Gishki Marker
3 Deep Sea Diva
1 Spinned Gillman
1 Evigishki Gustkrake
1 Evigishki Soul Ogre
2 Evigishki Mind Augus

Spells:

3 Gishki Mirrors
2 Prep of Rites
2 Salvage
book of moon
dark hole
mind control
monster reborn
heavy storm

Traps:

Mirror force
Trib
2 warning
Trap dustshoot

Total: 40 cards

Side:
Armory Arm
Col fighter
Mist worm
BRD
SD
Scrap drag
brionac
trish
Librarian
Cata
Utopia
Merrowgeist (testing this one)
Gem knight

Dont know if this could be classed as a fix as im not known for building good decks but i just thought I'd show you it Smile (also see if i can get some sneaky fix's Razz)

edit: from my deck im taking -1 Marker and -1 diva for 2 djinn.

Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Sorry my insistence but don't want to open one more thread, so...

ALIEN(Lacking speed on place A-Counters)
A pack of WIP decks Alienq

CLOUDIAN
A pack of WIP decks Cloudian

ICE BARRIER
A pack of WIP decks Icebarriers

BLOOD MEFIST BURN(The reason cuz it's YCS prize)
A pack of WIP decks Mefistburn

VYLON
A pack of WIP decks Vylon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pack of WIP decks   A pack of WIP decks Empty

Back to top Go down

A pack of WIP decks
Page 1 of 1