Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNaos updated Decks I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naos updated Decks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naos

Naos

Naos updated Decks Empty
PostSubject: Naos updated Decks   Naos updated Decks EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Spellcaster
Spoiler:

Nordic
Spoiler:

New Deck
Counter Fairies
Spoiler:

The Spellcaster and Nordic Deck have been upgraded since the last post I made and if a Mod or Admin see this thread and knows about the other thread I made here go ahead and delete that other thread.

Looking for any comments or suggestions
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Naos updated Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naos updated Decks   Naos updated Decks EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Casters: Looking better, some potential ideas

-1 nights end
-1 effect veiler
+ 2 maxx c

This style of deck is a very slow, methodical deck and you already are lacking draw power since your dependant on the exmplar putting in work. so maxx C allows you to not only gain cards, but also slow your opponent down.

-2 smashing ground ( better sided)
+2 forbidden lance

1 for 1 destruction is good, but in this decks case, you want to ensure that your opponents monster doesnt even survuve a battle phase, plus it can make some good plays against inzectors and their equipping nonsense

-2 d.prison (better sided)
+2 solemn warning

you need this in this deck, its always better to max out on monster summoning hate.

- chain dissapearence ( better sided)

Keep the wrath Smile

C.fairies: A tough deck to use now since the card they love ( drastic drop off) is better used as a side, last think you want is that in a dw match haha

But id have to test ur deck. Im not a fan of the zeridas, sanc and divine punishment. insanly slow and there are too many ways to disrupt your combo. i have been leaning on a more chaos centric verison using krystia and van'dy. But some immediate fixes is your trap lineup

-2 negate attack
+2 solemn warning

best c trap in your arsenal other that drastic drop off

-chain dissa
- chain destruc
+black horn or bottomless trap hole
+ magic drain ( good way to make opp waste resoruces)

Ill give soem more fixes later afro
Back to top Go down

Naos updated Decks
Page 1 of 1